BY GLADE

Glade wax melts contain high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of great fragrances. Each individual wax melt provides 16 hours of high-quality fragrance delivering approximately 96 hours per pack. Made from pressed not poured wax which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands. see more...

Mary A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glade pumpkin pie waxes are great. Just pop one in a wax warmer and as it starts to melt the fragrance just fills the room. If you like the smell of pumpkin pie like I do, you will love this wax.
Shakira P.
These are good. I use this brand if i cant get to any Mainstay wax cube from Walmart. Those are my favorite. But these are nice and the scent lasts throughout a couple of days
Ashley H.
I love this product. This is typically my first choice anytime I want my home to have that fall feeling. I definitely think you get what you pay for with this product. Anytime I am shopping at my local grocery store I always look to see if they have this product
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
This is the scent to go with during the thanksgiving holiday. It almost smells like you are baking something good in the oven. Comparable up air wick and they cost about the same do its all about preference.
Summer Y.
Greendale, IN
Honestly, who doesn't love pumpkin scent in the fall... Or anytime of the year for that matter. Personally I enjoy it because it smells like baking bread or pie. It is pleasant, but the bricks don't last all that long. I feel like I am replacing more often than directed or tossing 2 bricks in at once to make it last longer
Kambry P.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is a must in my house during the fall, the pumpkin pie scent is so good and smells throughout the entire house. I am a huge Glade fan and I find all their products to be a great value and never disappoint. If you love the smell of pumpkin you will absolutely love this!
Ted P.
Chattanooga, TN
Glade products are reliable and deliver what they promise. The Pumpkin Pie Electric Air Freshener, though reminiscent of Thanksgiving with its scent, brings good memories to mind of this holiday and is welcome in the home throughout the year. What a wonderful product to have when one is reminiscing about the winter holidays.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This is a great fall scent for your Glade electric scent warmer. It's crisp and not too sweet. If you like B&BW Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, this is a cheaper alternative. I found that the scent lasts as long and is a better price.
Aly O.
Looooooove putting theses in my wax melter during the fall season! They make the house smell great and are easy on the bank account too. I pick them up from my local grocery store whenever I need some.
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I got a pack of these right about the end of september and the nice fall scent of a pumpkin pie baking got me through to right after thanksgiving. I can't promise it won't make you hungry though! Great value for your money as they do cover a huge area.