BY GLADE #96 in Air Fresheners

Glade wax melts contain high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of great fragrances. Each individual wax melt provides 16 hours of high-quality fragrance delivering approximately 96 hours per pack. Made from pressed not poured wax which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands. see more...

Terra J.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is my fall go to! I am completely obsessed with this scent right now!!! It’s long lasting and completely effective! Everyone that comes over asks what it is! It’s affordable and can be found at Walmart!
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Glade waxes are awesome! They smell so good. Makes my whole house smell like pumpkin. I have absolutely no complaint about this product. I have tons of these for my electric wax burner. They are super cheap. I would recommend them to anyone who loves good smelling stuff.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite glade wax melt, I really love the way it smells. It's not too sweet it's the perfect amount of pumpkin with a little bit of spice. It doesn't smell like an obnoxiously sweet pumpkin pie, but instead it smells like a baking pumpkin. I wish they had this season all year round, but they only have it in stores around the holidays. I found it on sale after the holidays and fell in love with it. It's the best thing ever!!
Julia D.
These smell nice like described. I would prefer they last longer! I think they last about 72 hours strong scent and then maybe another 24 with a weaker scent if you leave your warmer on all the time. They are already broken up which is nice as well
Jenni S.
Not a bad scent! It feels very Fall ish and it doesn't give me a headache so that pretty good. It is not too strong and has more of creamy scent to me. I'm ok with the price and I would recommend it.
aly h.
Brick, NJ
When fall comes around I forever use these in my home and bathrooms. I love Pumpkin however not all companies get the scent right on and at times it doesn't even smell like pumpkin but Glade is kind at getting their scents correct. Affordable and easy to get your hands on.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Can't really go wrong with these. The one le last for a good amount of time.tip: shake some out of it and onto a lightbulb. The heat makes your place smell amazing. I learned this from a realtor.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Home Sweet Home Expert
I like this product its smell good its for the house its  good products i pros you can put in watheverr places of the house its effective and i use in for my living room its affordable i would like to buy again I recommend I would recommend to every body it's nice packaging
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I bought these last year in the fall ! I bought them from Walmart for about $3-$4. It smells incredible! Not too strong and the smell doesn't go away after an hour or 2! I recommend ANYTHING from glade they always smell great and last long.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love the smell of these wax melts! Your whole house will smell like fall when you use them. I don't like how quickly they lose smell though. They are pretty reasonably priced but I wish they lasted longer. Adore the smell though!!!