BY GLADE

Glade wax melts contain high quality essential oils and are available in a wide variety of great fragrances. Each individual wax melt provides 16 hours of high-quality fragrance delivering approximately 96 hours per pack. Made from pressed not poured wax which is dry to the touch and prevents greasy or oily hands. see more...

Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
This is absolute staple in my home around the holidays I just can’t get enough of it and the price is so great in the sense oh it’s so strong your house for hours and hours very very worth it and I work Amanda
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite glade wax melt, I really love the way it smells. It's not too sweet it's the perfect amount of pumpkin with a little bit of spice. It doesn't smell like an obnoxiously sweet pumpkin pie, but instead it smells like a baking pumpkin. I wish they had this season all year round, but they only have it in stores around the holidays. I found it on sale after the holidays and fell in love with it. It's the best thing ever!!
Julia D.
These smell nice like described. I would prefer they last longer! I think they last about 72 hours strong scent and then maybe another 24 with a weaker scent if you leave your warmer on all the time. They are already broken up which is nice as well
Jenni S.
Not a bad scent! It feels very Fall ish and it doesn't give me a headache so that pretty good. It is not too strong and has more of creamy scent to me. I'm ok with the price and I would recommend it.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Can't really go wrong with these. The one le last for a good amount of time.tip: shake some out of it and onto a lightbulb. The heat makes your place smell amazing. I learned this from a realtor.
Aline H.
Brick , NJ
When fall comes around I forever use these in my home and bathrooms. I love Pumpkin however not all companies get the scent right on and at times it doesn't even smell like pumpkin but Glade is kind at getting their scents correct. Affordable and easy to get your hands on.
Catarina K.
Stuarts Draft , VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of these wax melts! Your whole house will smell like fall when you use them. I don't like how quickly they lose smell though. They are pretty reasonably priced but I wish they lasted longer. Adore the smell though!!!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought these last year in the fall ! I bought them from Walmart for about $3-$4. It smells incredible! Not too strong and the smell doesn't go away after an hour or 2! I recommend ANYTHING from glade they always smell great and last long.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like this product its smell good its for the house its  good products i pros you can put in watheverr places of the house its effective and i use in for my living room its affordable i would like to buy again I recommend I would recommend to every body it's nice packaging
Lauryn F.
Can't have fall without these babies. To be honest, I melt them frequently even during the spring and summer. Glades wax melts sometimes last longer and are stronger than scentsy products and are most consistent.