BY GLADE

Tee 😇.
newark
i liked the smell of the candle but thought it was a little pricey considering the size and the fact that it burned so quickly. the scent definitely filled the room though. i would recommend but would hope for a better price compared to size
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This romantic little devil is a favorite!!! the scent in this tier is truly amazing, and the only problem I had was that, only one was purchased. Either way, I was pleases with this and budget is always a plus in my book.
Jeremy S.
This is a great product I have purchased a few times now, and I will likely purchase again! Inexpensive and very unique. Smells great and can be found at Walmart. I would recommend trying this product. I love Glade and I'm always glad(e) to see new products from them to try! Check it out!
Shianne J.
hurricane , WV
This candle helps you relax and set the mood. It's one of my favorites. I am such a scent freak and love for my house to smell amazing. I'm so obsessed with different smells and I'm down to try new things this candle is so worth it.
Deanna M.
I didn't smell very well when I started using it. Pros? Kinda cheap. Cons? Didn't smell well. Not very effective at all. Found it quite disappointing. It is very affordable though. No I would not recommend.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
These candles swell amazing! I like the ones that have 3 different scents so it switches and you're able to smell it again without having to leave the room. That is awesomea
Mercedes L.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love my glade candles! Oh they smell so good! I have been buying glade candles for many years now and can't live without them. The minute you light them up, you can smell the fragrance immediately. Sometimes it can get a bit pricey, but it is very effective. I would recommend it.
Cassandra R.
Torrance, CA
I love every glade candle that I've tried so far, and I absolutely love this scent as well. The multiple layers gives you something new to small so you don't get tired of the same set again and again, but they all work well together.
Jenna H.
Abingdon, MD
As far as the different smells they smell great. But the amount of money spent on them really isn't worth it. I've bought bigger candles that last longer and smell just as good.
Courtney H.
Glade candles are some of the best candles that I have bought. The fragrance flows through out the house. I love this particular one, very relaxing.