BY GLADE #22 in Candles

Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade® 2in1 Candles. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fills the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home. Each candle burns up to 28 hours with the exception of Fresh Berries & Wild Raspberry.

Glade 2in1 Candles
  • "I love these they smell so good and you can smell them from miles when you light them and they last a long time and the smell last tooo :)" in 15 reviews
  • "I usually burn these candles in my room and I love walking into my room when I am burning these candles because they smell amazing." in 10 reviews
  • "It actually makes your house smell really good unlike the other cheap candles and it has such a warm good smell" in 9 reviews
  • "Glade scented candles smell great and are so much better than those things you plug into the wall." in 7 reviews
  • "I could spend hours in the candle isle at Walmart smelling all the different scents but I always end up picking out Glade!" in 6 reviews
Holly H.
Cushing
I am a candle lover, and we all know how pricey candles can get, but when I'm on a budget, even when I'm not, I purchase Glade candles. I love the Hawaiian Breeze, Angel Whisper, and Apple Cinnamon. These candles quickly fill my home with wonderful aromas, and they are long lasting considering the price. I could buy four Glade candles that will fill every room with a satisfying fragrance and still spend more on just ONE candle that probably won't be as potent smelling as these little guys!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Decorator Expert Level 3
After purchasing the Glade 2-in-1 candle, I doubt I will buy the more expensive brands anymore. This candle makes my kitchen and living room smell amazing and it's better than spray. I have to keep spraying the spray which quickly goes away! Comes in a variety of scents and is very affordable. Glade 2in1 Candles
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love these candles!  They are very affordable and fit in my families budget, which is very important to me.  I wished they lasted a little longer, but at the price point I am OK with it.  They come in a variety of scents and I love that you get 2 in 1!  We have some in every room of the house!
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are awesome. I was scared that they weren't going to last long because of how small they are so I wasn't too excited about the price. I'm so glad I actually bought them. They last way longer than I expecting and then make my house smell amazing in such a short time period.
Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
Glade is onto something with thief candles. Not only do they fill the room with a glorious sent it comes with two. Keeps my home smelling fresh and inviting. The price is fair but even better when you can find them on sale. Sold at all super centers (i.e. target/walmart)
Amber A.
Murfreesboro, TN
I️ like the way these candles smell but they do not last very long and seem to lose scent easily. I’m slightly disappointed by this product. They are affordable and I️ might recommend but I️ think there are better products out there
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love Glade Candles. They have so many amazing scents that fill the room with wonderful scents and the candles last forever. Why pay $20 for a candle when you can buy Glade and achieve the same smell?
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
I love glade candles. They are so affordable and they smell amazing! I like to put these in the smaller rooms of the house since they are smaller and fill up the whole room with scent.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really enjoy the two in one scents. I like having g some scent that slowly changes into another give me more options and not get used to the first scent and not notice it as much.
Lisa J.
Clackamas, OR
These are the ebst candles I've ever used. The scent is so strong and can reach several rooms at once. I love the two different scents the all go so well with one another.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Eveey people like this
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Has anyone had one of these candles shatter while burning?
jessica  t.
Do they really smell as good as the originals?
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
What's your favorite scent?
Mellisa O.
I have never used these two scented candles. Do these candles scents merge together?