BY GLADE #77 in Candles

Every Glade product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there’s one for all your life’s needs. Escape everyday stress with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade 2-in-1 Candle. Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade 2-in-1 Candles. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents. Sit back, and let the mysterious romance of Glade® Moonlit Walk® & Wandering Stream® take you away. The scent of night-blooming jasmine, evening primrose and musk join notes of fragrant white flowers and water lily for a romantically rich fragrance with soft powdery undertones. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sandra G.
I tried Glade 2 in 1 candle with the moonlit walk and wandering stream last month and I am in love with it. The scent envelops you and you can close your eyes and imagine that you are on a moonlit walk with the love of your life or standing by a wandering stream. I am going to try all of the different scents that Glade offers with these candles.
Taylor R.
I use these candles in high traffic areas that tend to need some freshening. My only complaint is that they’re small, so they don’t last long. But the fragrance, especially on this one, is amazing. Really helps for last minute fragrance before get togethers.
Tiffany C.
Murrells Inlt, SC
These candles smell great but they aren’t very strong and you can’t smell them throughout the house, just pretty much in the area it’s lit. It also does not burn long at all. They are great candles for a bathroom or small office but not for big rooms.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
Glade candles are the best! They leave a room still smelly fresh and yummy hours after they're blown out. They're also so much more affordable than big name brands like Yankee Candle. You can get a 2 pack for less than $10 at target!
Stephanie H.
Fresno, CA
Love the scent. I just wish the candles lasted longer. And I end up with a bunch of glass candle holders after. I think selling replacement candles or something like that would be better. I wouldn’t go out of my way to recommend.
Nadja M.
Stockbridge , GA
I love using these in our bathrooms especially the kids bathroom. I wish the scent traveled further than it does but overall it’s a great product at a great price. I’d recommend this to anyone wanting to freshen up small areas
C S.
pineville, louisiana
Review for: Moonlit Walk Wandering Stream 2-3.4, Moonlit Walk And Wandering Stream, Moonlit Walk® Wandering Stream® more...
I love this product so much. It smells really good. The packaging is very nice. I was very satisfied with this product. It is affordable. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Try this product out. It’s very awesome.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite summertime candles that I love! I love glade candles and so does my mom and boyfriend. We are candle junkies and this is one of my favorite all time scents! Highly recommend super affordable!
Kali S.
This smells so good. I use it for the bathroom because i have big husband who stinks up the bathroom. every time he uses it i walk in there. it is seem like he wasn't in there. the price is right lol.
Torie M.
What a light and airy scent! I can light this candle on a daily basis, and it's not overpowering, but you know it's been lit. For the price, it is an amazing product, and I always tell everyone to buy one!