BY GLADE

Glade® Sunny Days® and Clean Linen® 2 in 1 Candle.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Burns up to 30 hours. see more...

• Is this scent overpowering?2 Answers
  • Would you say the scent throw on these is good? Let's say, in com...2 Answers
Glade 2 In 1 Candle Sunny Days and Clean Linen
  • "I absolutely love these they smell amazing and last quite a while" in 1 review
  • "It is not very strong but will do the trick to smell " in 1 review
  • "I love these candles there great they last long and this one smells so good " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved clean linen but adding sunny days makes it much more special !" in 1 review
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
These candles are kind of expensive for something that isn't too impressive. I bought these candles to light near the door, which can get kind of smelly because everyone leaves their shoes there. Although it helped take away the smell of the shoes, I was hoping to have a stronger scent from the candle, in which I did not.
Kira M.
First of all these candles were a great idea cause who doesn’t love a good 2 for 1 deal? And they do in fact smell wonderful however the smell doesn’t permeate farther than about a 3 foot radius and the candle burns out in like 10 hours. So I was overall not totally in love with these.
Amanda S.
Tell City
This candle smells so good! I love how it goes from one smell to another! It just makes the room smell so good! It also mask bad smells very well. I love how they do not cost much also! I can’t wait to try all the other smells!
Danielle R.
Baltimore , MD
I recently purchased this product from Target. The candles are a bit small, but they compare to the higher end candles. They are very affordable, and there’s always a sale or coupon available. I highly recommend this product
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
2 in 1 candles are the coolest thing ever. It is fun to switch up the smell after a while and this candle does it for you. You don't even have to buy a new candle. I love this a lot and will definitely keep buying it.
Brittnay L.
Morrisville, PA
These 2 in 1 scent candles were such an amazing idea. When you get used to a certain scent for a whike you find its hard to even notice anymore. Once you've gotten used to the scent, it changes up on you. Its fabulous!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candles! Glade candles fill any room full of fragrance. They burn clean and slowly. Sunny Days and Clean Linen are my favorite scents for spring and summer. They are bright and clean scents.
Meghan B.
Orlando, FL
This product is good. I feel for the cost it should last longer. The scent is fantastic, but the candle itself runs out quickly. The two-time appearance of the candle is appealing though!
lizbeth m.
I love this candle it has a fresh scent and it’s a good welcoming smell to have in the home, it’s effective but since I use it a lot it finishes up pretty fast, it’s affordable, I recommend this.
Meral T.
These candles smell amazing and I love all the different scents they come in they keep my room smelling good as long as it's lit, very affordable and great to have in the house I recommend to everyone.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Is this scent overpowering?
Amanda P.
Vaughan, ON
Would you say the scent throw on these is good? Let's say, in comparison to Bath & Body Works candles, do they hold up?