Glade® in Be At Peace™ & Cherish The Present™ Air Freshener Candle

by Glade

Every Glade product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there’s one for all your life’s needs. Escape everyday stress with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade 2in1 Candle. Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade 2in1 Candles. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents.One candle, two very different holiday experiences. Feel all the joy the season has to offer, whether you’re enjoying a quiet moment to yourself or surrounded by family and friends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glade® in Be At Peace™ & Cherish The Present™ Air Freshener Candle!
I love burning candles that smell yummy! This one smells good and the smell lingers for a While. Its not over powering either. It just smells nice.
Apopka Fl
Para la temporada de Navidad son las mejores el olor a Pino y canela te da ese ambiente de querer tomar el chocolate caliente en familia .
Love these candles during Christmas but they don't seem to last very long. Their usually done by the 3rd or 4th use
Amarillo, TX
One of my favorite candles for the holiday season. Burns great and makes the whole house smell like the holidays.
The holiday scents are always my favorite! What a wonderful way to fill my home with the scents of the season!
Downey, CA
This one smells like Christmas!!! Ohhh emm geee!!! I am so happy that they made this! Mood setter right here!
Buckeye, AZ
Love the seasonal candles ! Just wish they weren’t that much ! Leaves my house smelling like Christmas’s !!
ROCK HILL
I love using this candle during the holidays because it gives you sense that the holidays are amongst us.
Columbia, SC
These are some amazing candles for the prices. I always look forward to the different scents every season
Henrico, VA
Expensive for the tiny candle you get. Does smell really pleasant though just wish you got more

Looking for your answer?