Glade® 2-in-1 Be At Peace™ & Cherish The Present™ Air Freshener Candle 3.8 oz. Jar

BY GLADE

Every Glade product brings true-to-life fragrance into your home, while the wide variety of devices assures there’s one for all your life’s needs. Escape everyday stress with the soothing scents and warm glow of Glade 2in1 Candle. Two fantastic fragrances make for a one-of-a-kind experience with Glade 2in1 Candles. Relax as a unique blend of two amazing scents quickly fill the room, forming a unique fusion of fragrance for your home. Each redesigned candle comes in a wide variety of scents.One candle, two very different holiday experiences. Feel all the joy the season has to offer, whether you’re enjoying a quiet moment to yourself or surrounded by family and friends. see more...

Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
These scents are the epitome of the smell of Christmas. I love the candles separately but when they are together all the better. I love that this candle has two scents as after a while of burning one scent you can go smell blind to it but with these candles half way through it’s a new candle!
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
This glade candle smells amazing and the smell is very potent. I just think that they are too expensive for the size. They don't last very long in my home and cost 5 dollars a piece for a small candle. I'd much rather spend 2 dollars more on a candle that is going to last for a long time rather than a day.
Nikki B.
Very refreshing scent smell all threw the house wish it was bigger for the money works very good just as good as others can be affordable at times after season fragrances mark down would recommend over again
Linzy C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Pleasantly surprised! I used this candle last year in '15'. Thought what the hay, I will give this new candle a whirl. Smelled heavenly, I used every bit up, bought my friend one, and cleaned up the glass jar and use it for other things now. =] Was a pleasant surprise by the twp tone smells the piney/ceder green side was very lovely and produced a peaceful Christmas smell, the red was a bit spicy, sweeet, and gave off a nice lifting aroma.
Krist G.
Rome, GA
I love the way that Glade Christmas candles smell.  I really like the Christmas Tree scent and wish I could buy it all year.  It is my favorite scent in a candle.  It's just really green and clean smelling.  The candles themselves burn clean without any soot and they couldn't be easier to use.  Highly recommend if you like fragrance products.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
I love this little cheap candle for the Christmas time! I buy these and put them everywhere. The 2 in one gives variety without committing. and you can find them everywhere. Personally, for holiday candles, I love these and for other times of the year, I splurge on higher end ones.
Ali L.
I love this candle for Christmas time. The color scheme is perfect, and the scents are good too! I love that multiple scents are offered in one jar. It's a fun variety! Their candles burn well and long for the price
Silver T.
Glade definitely delivers on their candle products. The smell is extremely amazing and will fill up the entire room. Glad can be pricey depending on what you choose, but this product os affordable and I would not only buy it again but I recommend this product to others as well
Paula W.
Frankfort, KY
Nothing says holiday joy more than warm cinnamon and crisp evergreen! I always buy these when I find them during the holidays. It really warms up the house with this :classic holiday combination.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
The Glade seasonal candles are wonderful and always have such a nice smell. They do not last as long as some other candles, but the scents are much stronger which is great. I wish they would last a little longer, but this is all I would change about these candles.