Glade uploaded by Lorraine T.Glade uploaded by Lorraine T.

BY GLADE

Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Glade candles are great I feel like they really smell of my entire apartment and they make everything smell good in the seasonal scents are amazing they really fit with the season personally my favorite season for the Christmas time sensitive more of the Piner the simpler since I'm not a huge fan of the items and I'm not into that apple and pumpkin smell the only gripe I really have with Glade is that sometimes the natural so sometimes I lean towards getting a different brand.
Hannah B.
Greers Ferry, AR
I love anything that has to do with Glades candles, detergent, wax melts, sprays. Lol
Like I've said in all my house hold reviews, I have an obsession with all things that smell good. 😂
So if you have a problem like I do, I usually go to Glade. Yes some of their stuff is pricey. But it's worth it in the long run. 😁🤗
amanda K.
Denton, NC
I love this scent and if you have a man in the home that doesn't like girly smells he would probably like this. It reminds me of a man's cologne. But I am a girl and I still love it. It feels your whole house with fragrance if you don't like strong smelling stuff though this might not be for you
stookdem B.
Brooklyn, NY
Where is cashmere wood from? Because this scent is like no other . I love to walk into my house and smell it circulating over . It's very affordable I'm always willing to spend on this . I would recommend to anyone who like to have a semi fall smell in they're house
Dhi V.
I love GLADE products. The scents are really good. The pros is it’s a good brand the cons is there’s other brands out there that are more less expensive than glade and still works fine. But I love glade and I don’t mind buying it again and again.
Tamera M.
This shizzzzz smells soooo good. I literally get this scent every time and can’t bare to pick another scent. It’s literally so relaxing to have this scent in my home!!!! ❤❤❤❤️️️️
Madison B.
Cary, NC
This product is okay. I will not be buying it again because I do not care for the scent. It was not expensive and is good if you want the room to smell like this.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have a candle addiction and I love these ones! They smell so good, and the aroma fills my whole apartment! They aren't too strong and can be cute and decorative as well
Kristen S.
I bought the 2 smaller candles in a pack and they are awesome. It makes my whole house smell amazing!! I just wish it lasted longer and came in a larger jar.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
I love my glade products for when youre in a pinch and you need that homy smell, but after they are burned a few times, the sent kinda goes away.