Glade uploaded by Lorraine T.Glade uploaded by Lorraine T.

BY GLADE

Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
I love using these candles to help scent my home. They smell wonderful, and they last for quite a while. There are so many different scents to choose from too.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Bethany , OK
This is one of my favorite smell good products! It last a lot longer then most! The best part is it is inexpensive
Sam W.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Glade candles are great I feel like they really smell of my entire apartment and they make everything smell good in the seasonal scents are amazing they really fit with the season personally my favorite season for the Christmas time sensitive more of the Piner the simpler since I'm not a huge fan of the items and I'm not into that apple and pumpkin smell the only gripe I really have with Glade is that sometimes the natural so sometimes I lean towards getting a different brand.
amanda K.
amanda K.
denton, NC
I love this scent and if you have a man in the home that doesn't like girly smells he would probably like this. It reminds me of a man's cologne. But I am a girl and I still love it. It feels your whole house with fragrance if you don't like strong smelling stuff though this might not be for you
Dhi V.
Dhi V.
I love GLADE products. The scents are really good. The pros is it’s a good brand the cons is there’s other brands out there that are more less expensive than glade and still works fine. But I love glade and I don’t mind buying it again and again.
Tamera M.
Tamera M.
This shizzzzz smells soooo good. I literally get this scent every time and can’t bare to pick another scent. It’s literally so relaxing to have this scent in my home!!!! ❤❤❤❤️️️️
Karrie-Ann C.
Karrie-Ann C.
Richmond Heights
I love the cashmere woods scent by glade. I just wish they would make it in more options for use. The scent is only available for a few things
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I bought the 2 smaller candles in a pack and they are awesome. It makes my whole house smell amazing!! I just wish it lasted longer and came in a larger jar.
Lorraine T.
Lorraine T.
Cottonwood
Love this scent smells great not over powering and last for a long time ive had this same o e for a month now
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Jersey City, NJ
Leaves my room with an amazing, warm scent every time I enter the room. It is not too strong either