Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage BagsGlad
Zipper Storage Bags-Quart Size, 50 Count (Pack of 9)

Glad Zipper Storage Bags-Quart Size, 50 Count (Pack of 9)

by Glad

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad Zipper Storage Bags-Quart Size, 50 Count (Pack of 9)!
Nikki  B.
NOTTING HILL, VIC
Glad Zipper Storage Bags-Quart Size, 50 Count (Pack of 9) uploaded by Nikki  B.
I actually get the 80 freezer bags from IGA and it only costs about $3.I find them fantastic sometimes I will cook ahead and freeze stuff down in the bags.Always great when you buy a big 2.5kg value pack of bacon and want to freeze individually.Sorry just realised they are multix brand.🤦‍♀️🤣
Wendi S.
Branford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mainly use these to dispose of used kitty litter. The ziptop keeps the garbage can smelling fresh til its time to take put the trash
Jessica H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These aren't as good as the freezer bags and as sick as the freezer bags there's not as many of them in the package I was really shocked I thought it was getting more for my money I don't really don't understand this like a whole package size of having nine in there and then leaving the court and the price point was just ridiculous.
Jennifer P.
Canandaigua, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these when I am portioning meat to freeze. This size is perfect for that. They work well in the freezer and my meat does not get freezer burned.
M B.
Mcdonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Glad makes great plastic products. The best part is the seal. You pinch them together and you can feel it being closed. It gives me the reassurance that no air will get into my food and spoil it.
Erica K.
Concord, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Don’t get mad get glad. They say that god a reason. We say that god a reason. Glad is affordable and easy to find at stores. Get the job done.
Stephanie  D.
Charlotte, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great storage bags. Are use storage bags for products all over the house. Not just the kitchen. I have everything from craft and art supplies, office supplies and hair care items. Plastic is thick enough so it doesn’t tear or split easily. The zipper closure is easy to use.
Michelle M.
Tingalpa, QLD
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I swear by these bags, and GLAD are the best quality around. These quarter size bags are handy for so many things, leftovers,school lunches,dog bones or even as I do and use for separating craft bits & pieces. The seal is super strong,nothing leaks, & even when you freeze things in these they are strong and the seal doesn't let freezer burn in.
hètal M.
p.g.v.c.l office oppos Javasha road wakner
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This is so beautiful it is very nice it is product is very niceThis is so beautiful it is very nice it is product is very niceThis is so beautiful it is very nice it is product is very niceThis is so beautiful it is very nice it is product is very niceThis
Jacqueline  T.
Booneville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good to stote things in I would reco.mend it itsa cheap and concentrate. Things would go on this to its really great

Looking for your answer?