Glad Zipper Storage uploaded by Luis M.

BY GLAD

Only Glad has the Double-Lock® Zipper! Double-Lock® Zipper: Seals inside and out. Yellow and Blue Make Green® Seal: So you know when the bag is closed. Easy to Close: Wide seal is easy to open and close. 26.8 cm X 27.9 cm As Seen On Top Chef Every Wed @ 10/9c Only on Bravo - Watch What Happens New GladWare® Containers Help You Conquer Cabinet Clutter! Hate wasting time searching for your container lids?  Try out newest product - GladWare® containers with Interlocking Lids. Lids lock together and stay organized, so it will be easy to find the lid you need! Get GladWare® containers with Interlocking Lids and Conquer Cabinet Clutter! Good Housekeeping Promises Limited Warranty to Consumers, Replacement or Refund if Defective. Questions or Comments? ; Carton Made With 100% Recycled Paperboard® Minimum 35% Post Consumer Conte see more...

• What other things have you used ziplock bags for besides ...7 Answers
Glad Zipper Storage
  • "Not only can you use them for food storage but anything else you want to keep airtight." in 1 review
Caitlin M.
These bags are HEAVY DUTY! I can fit so much into them without them ripping and they still close easilly. The lock just slides across the top creating an air tight seal as opposed to the locks that "snap" together. Those ones are a pain and I feel like I have to try it about 10 times before it actually shuts... And even then sometimes they still bust open.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
We love Glad ziplock bags not only do we use them for storing food but my daughter has found that they work very well for storing her dance outfit she wants to save! they are great for storing home made soups, meats and anything you want to keep fresh
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these all the time and they are great! This is the only brand of bag I can trust to stay closed and to not rip. If you don't want to chance a mess, this is what you want.
Barron H.
Independence, MO
I love glad ziplock storage bags. I use them for everything. I buy meat in bulk, and Glad Ziplock helps out with that. The bags are so durable, sometimes I rinse them out and use them again! NO LEAKAGE. You definitely get what you pay for!
Kimberly h.
Bullhead city, AZ
These are the only storage bag that I ever buy. They always keep my food fresh and locked in without any spills. They are very good quality and are the only ones that satisfy me.
Angela M.
Selma, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Glad zipper storage bags are the best. Once you zip it you don't have to worry about it coming undone and spilling. Great peace of mind when sending snacks with the kiddos.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love these storage bags. They make storing leftovers a cinch. It also makes separating big packages of meat to freeze for meals.
Brie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
Glad Zipper Storage bags work extremely well!!!! Not only can you use them for food storage but anything else you want to keep airtight.
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
There are 100's of brands of zipper bags available, but NONE will ever compare to glad! High quality, affordable, and multi-use!
Diana M.
The zippers on these bags are much thicker. They chose a lot easier and stay closed. I did not have any issues using the bags.
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
What other things have you used ziplock bags for besides food?

back