Glad Zipper Bags Storage Quart - 25 CT uploaded by Melissa P.

BY GLAD

Glad® 25 Storage Quart Zipper Bags.
Extra wide seal seals tight, every time.
25 bags quart size (946ml) 7inx7-3/4in (17.7cmx19.6cm). see more...

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Glad bags are great quality, although I feel they are too pricey. The less expensive store brands work just as well in my opinion and are less expensive. That being said, when I use these bags I have always been satisfied with them. They stay closed very well and keep food fresh. I like quart size better than the sandwich size because it's just enough bigger to hold stuff better.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I love these baggies when packing my husbands lunch for work I'll use it for fruit chips peanuts utensils mayo mustard anything and it stays locked inside no leaks !! I always have these at home they even come in handy to put my kids crayons in it I love these sealable bags !!!
Alyssa C.
Where I am bagging foods that I really need to make sure aren't going to leak all over my fridge, or perhaps in my car when travelling, I turn to these glad double lock bags. They really do zip down snug and tight. The seal is great and I don't have to worry about leaks. Plus, the nice thing is that the bags are heavy duty enough that you can wash them and reuse them again several times over and they won't fall apart.
Jennifer B.
Gold Coast
I love Glad Zipper Storage Bags as there is always a perfect seal.  The uses of these bags are endless from storing food, receipts, manuals, almost any small item.  They can even be used to cook with or as icing bags.  This is one item my home will never be without and I would highly recommend them.
Chelsey J.
I love these zippers.. i use them to put fruits ..chips ..sandwhiches and much more ..you can was and reuse them whenever you want to ..seals perfect as well