BY GLAD

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches." in 1 review
Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
I love these! I use to use more expensive containers to send my husband his lunch in to work. If I was ever lucky to see it again, it would be so gross because he would forget it in his van for a month and I would just toss it. So I found these and they are great for these times. I can send his lunch and not worry about my nicer things now and we use them for all sorts of things. Great size!
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
I use these products all the time for my leftovers or when open a new package it seals the food good and lasts longer
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are great to store leftovers in and a great way to send food home with someone. these are awesome for anyone who cooks or eats food.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
The only reason I rate these down is because they're sold for soup and it's really NOT a good idea to reheat soup in these! They can easily soften/partially melt in the microwave if you leave it in too long, and imo release chemicals into your food when overly heated. I do think they work well for salad or storage, though, and it's nice that you can use them to take things on a picnic, and then just toss them.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
These are excellent containers! The stay sealed and do not leak at all. Cheaper brands often make a huge mess in my bag or fridge if they get tipped over or don't stay perfectly balanced, but these don't leak at all. Great quality, worth the little bit of extra money
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
Why does the label not say. Great storage container for kids small toys too?