BY GLAD

• "I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches." in 1 review
Angel H.
Angel H.
Decorator Expert
I use these litraly EVERYDAY in my home. I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches. They're durable enough to put in the dishwasher so I'm all in.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Reading, PA
I use these products all the time for my leftovers or when open a new package it seals the food good and lasts longer
Meg M.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
The only reason I rate these down is because they're sold for soup and it's really NOT a good idea to reheat soup in these! They can easily soften/partially melt in the microwave if you leave it in too long, and imo release chemicals into your food when overly heated. I do think they work well for salad or storage, though, and it's nice that you can use them to take things on a picnic, and then just toss them.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Decorator Expert
This is really handy to bring to work. It's never opened when I commute and keeps everything fresh.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Decorator Expert
These are excellent containers! The stay sealed and do not leak at all. Cheaper brands often make a huge mess in my bag or fridge if they get tipped over or don't stay perfectly balanced, but these don't leak at all. Great quality, worth the little bit of extra money
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
Why does the label not say. Great storage container for kids small toys too?