BY GLAD

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches." in 1 review
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are great for storing my left over food in. I also use them to take my lunch to work. They are reusable, but if they get lost or thrown away no big deal.
Lori B.
These are perfect for taking leftovers in to work for lunch or sending food/goodies home with family and friends. I prefer these over Pyrex when it comes to the two situations I mentioned above. They work well and if anything happens to them I'm not upset because they're inexpensive. Definitely something useful to have in the house.
Tammy S.
Great for storing left overs. I take these with me to store my lunch in for school. Good for the price you pay.
Rebecca B.
I have been using Glad for a long time and it is incredibly reliable. It stores leftovers well and the food stays fresh longer
Christine S.
This is really handy to bring to work. It's never opened when I commute and keeps everything fresh.
amanda k.
I love these containers. The soup and salad containers and perfect for just that. I usually keep fruit salad and pasta salad in these and they stay at the ready in my fridge for easy access.
Capri S.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good containers. If only I could manage not to lose the tops. Would recommend.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
The lid stays on through travel! My only concern is how easily they stain! I brought some soup home from my mother's house and I couldn't wash the discolor out!
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
This is a nice product. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you would like to keep it longer handwash them. The price is right because after one month it pays for itself with the amount of times you can re use them. Microwave safe too. Great product.
Angel H.
I use these litraly EVERYDAY in my home. I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches. They're durable enough to put in the dishwasher so I'm all in.
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
Why does the label not say. Great storage container for kids small toys too?