BY GLAD

• Why does the label not say. Great storage container for k...6 Answers
  • "I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches." in 1 review
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
The only reason I rate these down is because they're sold for soup and it's really NOT a good idea to reheat soup in these! They can easily soften/partially melt in the microwave if you leave it in too long, and imo release chemicals into your food when overly heated. I do think they work well for salad or storage, though, and it's nice that you can use them to take things on a picnic, and then just toss them.
Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
I love these! I use to use more expensive containers to send my husband his lunch in to work. If I was ever lucky to see it again, it would be so gross because he would forget it in his van for a month and I would just toss it. So I found these and they are great for these times. I can send his lunch and not worry about my nicer things now and we use them for all sorts of things. Great size!
Lori B.
These are perfect for taking leftovers in to work for lunch or sending food/goodies home with family and friends. I prefer these over Pyrex when it comes to the two situations I mentioned above. They work well and if anything happens to them I'm not upset because they're inexpensive. Definitely something useful to have in the house.
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
This is a nice product. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you would like to keep it longer handwash them. The price is right because after one month it pays for itself with the amount of times you can re use them. Microwave safe too. Great product.
amanda k.
I love these containers. The soup and salad containers and perfect for just that. I usually keep fruit salad and pasta salad in these and they stay at the ready in my fridge for easy access.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
The lid stays on through travel! My only concern is how easily they stain! I brought some soup home from my mother's house and I couldn't wash the discolor out!
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are great for storing my left over food in. I also use them to take my lunch to work. They are reusable, but if they get lost or thrown away no big deal.
Angel H.
I use these litraly EVERYDAY in my home. I use them for left overs and packing my bfs lunches. They're durable enough to put in the dishwasher so I'm all in.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
These are great to store leftovers in and a great way to send food home with someone. these are awesome for anyone who cooks or eats food.
Rebecca B.
I have been using Glad for a long time and it is incredibly reliable. It stores leftovers well and the food stays fresh longer
Teresa P.
Pasco, WA
Why does the label not say. Great storage container for kids small toys too?

back