Glad Ware Design Big Bowl Containers 3 ct uploaded by Aanonymous F.

BY GLAD

Convenient and secure storage containers from glad include interlocking lids that stack neatly to keep your cupboards tidy. Plus, lids close tightly on each microwavable bowl to protect your lunch or leftovers. Dishwasher-safe for easy washing. see more...

Glad Ware Design Big Bowl Containers 3 ct

Start your review of Glad Ware Design Big Bowl Containers 3 ct!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "perfect size for storing leftovers" in 1 review
  • "These are perfect for storing left overs and they keep the odors inside of the containers so your ridge does not smell funky. " in 1 review
  • "I use theses all the time they keep my food fresh!" in 1 review
Trinidad M.
Nevada, MO
Like them. It’s what we always use in our house. Hate the fact that they stain easily and it never comes off so it always looks like it’s dirty, but I like them too much to stop buying them.
Zuleidys A.
Hialeah, FL
These containers are great for everyday foods but I try not to put anything with red sauce in it since it stains the plastic. Besides that they work well and are pretty affordable.
Brianne G.
Glenside, PA
I feel you can never go wrong with glad. These containers are great for sealing in food. There is no leakage and no worrying about spills. I use these to keep my lunch in for work or for leftovers and I have never had any issues. I highly recommend for storing fresh made cookies as well. They come out with a Christmas color scheme during the holidays and I put cookies in there as little gifts and they stay fresh at least 5 days.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I love keeping different sizes and types of containers in my kitchen for leftovers and to give away food during parties/bbqs. They aren't too pricey and the lids stay on really well with no leaking. I like that they stack and remain sturdy in my refrigerator. They are also reusable and stay in good shape for at least 6-8 months before I usually consider replacing these.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Honestly my only problem with this is that when I would store dark foods like spaghetti or other foods like that it would stain the Tupperware. I only saved foods for a day or two but no matter how much I scrubbed it was still tinted orange and looked dirty. Wasn’t very appetizing but as far as practicality it’s great and there are a lot of options.
Elizabeth B.
Miami
Great size and very durable. I use them for my meal prepping. One is for my salads or veggies and the other is used for my hot meals. I place them in the microwave and it allows heat to circulate through the entire container meaning I don’t have to top the microwave mid way to mix the food. Will definitely purchase again!
Laura O.
Ringgold
I use these all the time — for left overs to bring to work, to store in the fridge, or to take custom goodies to game night. Even occasionally for storing craft supplies or organization while traveling. There isn’t much you can’t do with this, and I just adore that. As well as how easy they are to clean.
Brynn L.
Woodbury, MN
This Tupperware is pretty good quality! It lasted a long time and was a great size for leftovers. The only issue I had with this product was that it would stain. After putting red pasta sauce in it the container remained orange despite being washed many times. Other than that I loved this product.
Elizabeth M.
Midlothian
Thesr are great containers! I've used them for a while now and there have been no leaks and they keep food fresh! I'll be buying more in different sizes. They are a great price for their quality. Very affordable! I would recommend these for everyday use or even for gifts!
Whitney W.
They worked really well. They stayed together when I had a salad and the so the dressing didn't leak everywhere. Cons is they are kinda bulky but other then that they are affordable and work well. I would recommend this product to people who take lunch to work or other places.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
How many of these bowls do you own?!

Amazon