Glad Variety Pack Containers - 18 CT uploaded by Hira K.

BY GLAD #22 in Food Storage Containers

Glad® Variety Pack Containers.
BPA-free containers.
2 FreezerWare™ containers (8 cups/64 oz/1.89L).
3 mini round (1/2 cup/4 oz/118 ml).
2 soup & salad (3 cups/24 oz/709 ml).
2 entree (3 1/8 cups/25 oz/ 739 ml).
Total 18 = 9 containers & 9 lids.
Featuring FreezerWare™ resists cracking.
2 FreezerWare™ containers.
3 mini round containers.
2 soup & salad containers.
2 entree containers.
18 pieces. see more...

Buy on kmart
Tas w.
I have been infested by pantry moths. They got into my expensive storage containers and even chewed holes through the manufacture's packaging (plastic & waxed bags) to lay their eggs in my dry goods. I was dismayed when I realized that I had to dump out every bit of dry goods I owned into the trash and scrub the containers to start over. When I picked up my cake flour that I store in a Gladware container, I realized that the only stored dry good that had survived the moths was in the cheapest container I had purchased for the job. I threw the rest away and am your newest loyal customer! Thanks for a great and affordable product!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
For the price, the variety pack is a great way to build your plastic container collection. These are made decently and you can get quite a bit of use out of them. Great for saving space in the fridge since you have many sizes to choose from. Not good for storing red sauce unless you like permanently orangey plastic containers. Because they are so affordable and easy to find, I sometimes toss them out if they are filled with something I don't feel like cleaning. Would recommend.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I’ve been using these containers for years. They’re great because they come in all shapes and sizes and they last forever. Anything you can think to put in them, I’ve done it. They’re very durable and have been through the washing machine numerous times without losing their shape. Proud consumer right here.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
The price isn’t too bad on the Gladware. It’s not quite as durable as the Rubbermaid but considering everyone in a while you just have to throw them away regardless of what brand you buy I would definitely purchase the Gladware if your in a tight budget. It’s pretty durable and has a decent seal on it.
Hedy C.
Hialeah, FL
Love these! Gone are the days of caring if someone has taken and forgotten to return one of your sacred food storage containers! These are so reasonably priced and their quality is amazing. They last a very long time, they hold up in the microwave and the dishwasher with no issues whatsoever. These are the only containers I will buy now, I will not even waste my time with others. Great product Glad!
Ashlee S.
Elk Grove Village
The variety pack contains a perfect sized container for all of your needs. The mini container is the perfect size for your midday snack and the larger for any lunch. I mostly use mine for leftovers when I’m trying new recipes as i never know how much i will have leftover. I definitely recommend these containers to anyone who finds themselves cooking and having a little (or a lot) leftover!
Breana B.
I mealprep so I’m always using to go bowl and all that shabang and I honestly don’t really notice a difference between brands other than how long it keeps it hot and how it ventilates or in some cases keep the air out! These are one of my favorites because it’s easy to close (it might sound stupid but I truly do struggle closing containers sometimes lol) it’s afforable and I never have issues carrying it around in my bag when i’m on the go
Aly A.
Roanoke, VA
Even though I eventually lose all of the tops, this pack is a must for my meal prepping. Anything stored in my Glade containers is safe and secure. No leaks, and they are hard to stain or warp. On top of being practical, they are affordable and easy to find in any store.
Anna 💎.
This variety pack is incredible for meal prepping. For example on Sundays I will cut up mushrooms onions peppers carrots cucumbers, I will boil eggs I will cook chicken and quinoa and there are so many amazing different sizes of containers that I can put all of these different foods into that Stacks so nicely in my refrigerator that I am able to just keep everything on one Shelf
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
I was sick of all my miss-matched plastic ware, so I got rid of it all and replaced it with these containers. Tops are easy to match with the bottoms because of the color combinations, and they are clear enough to see what's inside. The sizes were perfect for all usual left-over and storage needs. They don't stain and clean nicely by either washing by hand or in the dishwasher.

ALL REVIEWS