BY GLAD #30 in Trash Bags

Find Trash And Refuse Bags at Target.com! Small OdorShield Trash bags handle big odors in bathrooms, bedrooms or home offices.Glad OdorShield Trash Bags neutralize odors in small trash bins and keeps your room smelling fresh and clean. The 4 gallon size fits small bins throughout the house and are strong and sturdy to transport even the fullest bag with ease. Perfect for use in home office, bathrooms and bedrooms.26 count box of 4 gallon small trash bags in Fresh Clean scent. OdorShield technology with Febreze Freshness neutralizes odors and freshens with a clean scent. Great for smaller trash cans and general household needs. Color: Yellow. see more...

Aerial G.
Florence, AL
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Jenna G.
San Francisco, CA
We always use these trash bags in the bathroom which is great because the febreze scent keeps it from smelling. The one con is that since these are for smaller trash cans they don't have the drawstring close, so you just have to make sure you don't overfill the bag. Despite, this I still really like them and would recommend. Glad is known for being able to take the weight of trash and now it also doesn't smell!
Ashley D.
Brighton, MI
These are the only trash bags that I buy. I love the Odor Shield. You can stuff them pretty full and I can't say that I have ever had one break on me. I have tried saving money by buying the off brand trash bags and have had them leak or break open on me. These trash bags are more expensive than their off brand competitors, but worth every penny.
Candace J.
This for me only gets a three because the bag has never broke on me. Plus, definitely worth noting with three kids. BUT I find the Febreze smell totally perfumy(ie?) and overwhelming. My hubby loves them. I would recommend them ONLY if you REALLY like the smell of Febreze.
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
I don't buy the "clean" scent. I buy lavender or hawaiian breeze if I can find them. Honestly the best trash bags I can find. I used to add baking soda or carpet powder to my trash bags to keep the Oder down. So glad a company had the same idea I have been doing for years!
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR
Love these bags. Strong, reliable and smell great. I never knew how much I needed them until my hubby bought name brand accidentally. Now I will never go back. They don't break near as easily and the scented part blocks some bad trash odor. Definitely recommend.
Caroline S.
WASHINGTON, DC
These smell pretty good without being artificial-smelling and making the kitchen smell like air freshener. I think it does make the trash more tolerable until you take it out, which is good in our small apartment where the kitchen trash serves as our major trash system.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
I grab these Glad trash bags ( but I buy the big box with 2 rolls ) it last for a few months with a house of 5. I love the fresh scent and I have never had a bag rip in my 4 years of using nothing but this brand . You can not go wrong with Glad !
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
These bags hold a lot and the odor shield really works! I love that the bag has a draw string so it doesn't fall into the trash can. These bags do their job and I've never had one break. They are a little more expensive, but so worth it!
Britney N.
Love these bags!!! Love the fresh smell every time I pull out a new bag and they really do help block the smells over the lifespan of using them. The only down side is that they've often ripped on me coming out of the trash can....