BY GLAD #1 in Trash Bags

Find trash and refuse bags at Target.com! Glad original gain trash bags 13 gallon 100ct see more...

Buy on kmart
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Tall Kitchen Trash-Garbage more...
The absolute best trash bags! These are the only trash bags we use in our household and every time we run out the whole trash process becomes a nightmare.
I trust and love this brand for a few reasons.
1 - They arw super affordable!
Seriously, I get 45 bags for 9.99. Trash bags can be ridiculously expensive but these ones don’t break tge bank and last for a long time. I buy them from my local dollar store.
2 - They are super strong. Even when I overfill them they don’t disappoint. I’ve never had a problem with them and never gotten trash juice all over myself when trying to take out the trash.
3 - They are super easy to close. You pull on the red string and you tie it - that’s it. Super convenient.
4 - They are the perfect size - not too small (I can fit a lot of trash in them) and not to big (they perfectly fit in my trash can.

Bottom line ... if you’re ot using these you should!!! haha
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I first purchased this product a few months ago and I have no regrets. I thought that since it was scented, it would diminish harsh-smelling odors. It worked perfectly! Since the bags are also force flex, it allows me to put things in the trash that I would usually worry about because of leakage . But since it has a reinforced bottom, I don't have to worry. I will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Claudia S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Odor-Shield more...
these bags are amazing and i love them, they protect from the order and stretch real good and easy to tie, great quantity they are kind of expensive but good because you do pay for quality but they are worth it honestly. But the amount that comes in each box is nice i like that does last me a very long time i do recommend
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Odor-Shield more...
Love these trash bags! They are very durable, they come in different in fragrances and I enjoy opening every bag when its time. It keep the odors in the trash can and not in the house. These are affordable, can buy these in bulk and they will last you a while. Love I can use these inside or outside without fear of the bag ripping!
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: With Island Fresh Gain 50Ct more...
These bags are a lifesaver. They last a long time and plus, they smells amazing. I really love the bags and they come in a pack of 50. I use them to put dirty clothes in when I'm bout to get ready to do laundry. I also use them to recycle cans and plastic bottles. What I'm trying to say is, the bags are amazing and so useful!
Miracle R.
Review for: Original Gain 50Ct more...
THESE TRASH BAGA SMELL AMAZING ! They hold any to everything. The pros are that it doesn’t rip ans tear like cheap bags. And the cons are, the smell actually attracts more animals than wanted. But other than that i would higly recommend these trasb bags.
Jennifer W.
This is one of our favorite brands to purchase. They do the job well holding the trash without easily tearing or breaking. And the added scent is a must and it's definitely worth the purchase. Especially great if you do a lot of cooking or have kids.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
The only brand i trust for garbage!!! I love that you dont have to deal with the nasty garbage smell. And the size of the bag is great!! They are very sterdy and durable!!!
Molly H.
Review for: Odorshield Tall Kitchen Fresh Clean more...
We love these at our house! They do a great job of keeping the garbage smelling neutral. They are very easy to pull out of the can when they are full. They can fit a lot of stuff in it because the plastic is very stretchy.
Catherine M.
Review for: Odorshield Tall Kitchen Fresh Clean more...
These trash bags are a staple in my household. They help mitigate the scent of food as well as cat litter. They are very effective and only a few dollars pricier than unscented trash bags. I would highly recommend.
Kristin P.
Forest City, IA
What do you think of clear trash bags?
Erica R.
Warrenville
Glad Trash Bags who uses glad ??
Earn $329/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $330/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $305/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)