21 Bags/Fits Up To 30 Gallon Cans 2 FT 6 IN X 2 FT 9 IN X .85 MIL So Many Uses... Clean up your yard Cover grill or patio furniture Store holiday decorations Store tools and equipment Protect blankets, linens and sweaters Try Glad® Drawstring and Handle-Tie® Trash Bags: Patented Drawstring is easy to open and close Built-in handles No Twist Ties Needed: Avoid hassles with misplaced, broken or hard-to-close ties. Easy to Tie Flaps: Strong and dependable for easy closing. Easy to Lift and Carry: Transport even the fullest bad with ease. Strong and Sturdy: Avoid messy Trash disasters. If you have any questions or comments, call us toll free at

When it comes to garbage bags glad is the king of all nothing goes to them you can't smell anything to them that even had sent to bags but these particular bags are great they're not pricey and get your garbage outside without equipping smelling or anything what more can you want out of a garbage bag please go by
Would you recommend this?
Where do you purchase your force flex bags?
Start your review of Glad Trash Bags!
Product Highlights
“They are very durable and sturdy.” in 1 review
I purchased the store brand a few times and was very disappointed... I find the Glad ones don't rip and keeps the odor in. When I leave the bad outside the trashcan, I'm never afraid an animal will go and chew it unlike other brands. It heavy duty that I keep using and is worth the money!!
Grand Forks, BC
We use glad for every garbagecan in the house from the kitchen to the bathroom and the laundry room it's our favorite garbage bag brand. They are trustworthy and realizable.
Definitely not buying any other type of garbage bag ever again! Not having to worry about tearing and cleaning up leaks is actually quite nice.
Glad Large Trash bags are a quality product. The bags are durable. One of the pros are they are a strong bag that holds your garbage securely
Victoria
Glad Large Trash Bags are strong and durable! We have been using these bags in our household for several years now as they do a great job.
Calgary , AB
We use a big garbage can in out house cause we fill it quickly with a large family. These always hold up and I rarely get tears in them!
We use these where I work and they're very strong which is awesome and convenient because we pack them with lots of rubbish
Strong and reliable bags that don't break easily or tear. I can load the bag and not worry about it breaking or tearing .
These bags do not leak and they are strong. The convenient tie straps on the top make it easier to tie up and carry out
These trash bags work great! They can hold a lot and won't tear from odd shaped and bulky items.