Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold SuppliesGlad

by Glad

#13 in Garbage Bags

Stronger With Less Plastic Don't Just Mask Odors, Neutralize Them! With Glad Oror Shield Bags, Yo Can Throw Away Smelly Kitchen Garbags In Your Trash Can Without Worry. That's Because Glad Odor Shield Bags Have A Special Technology Embedded In The Whole Bag. And Strong, 3-Layer Drawstring Cinches Make Closing Easy And Dependable. Odor Shield Technology Embedded Into The Whole Bag Fights Trash Odors Leaves Behind Fresh Clean Scent 40 Bags 13 Gal (49.2L) 2 Ft X 2 Ft 3 3/8 In X 0.95 Mil (Top)/0.78 Mil (Body) (61.0 Cm X 69.5 Cm X 24.13/19.81 Um

Does anyone know if they still make the vanilla scent? I haven’t seen them anywhere in ages
Has anyone else had issues with these bags ripping easily?
Do these mask the odor from your garbage?
Start your review of Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies!
Product Highlights
I feel like you get the best of both worlds with both the quality of the trash bags from not ripping or tearing while also getting the fresh scent of Febreze.in reviews
These are amazing ill never forget the time when i was laughing at my pap because he was smelling the garbage bags.in reviews
Brandy D.
Newark, OH
My best trash bags! I think I did a review on these awhile back. They are always in my trash can and under my sink. Great trustworthy bags. A bit pricey but worth it. Who wants a bag that leaks or breaks? Not me!
Aanchal D.
Iselin, NJ
I always use these! They keep the bad odor away which is awesome and are pretty strong as well!
Shonda C.
Sherwood, AR
These are the only trash bags we use! Extra strong and super flexible. Plus the added touch of Frebreze just makes it perfect! Price is comparable to other brands too.
Amberlynn S.
Keizer, OR
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies uploaded by Amberlynn S.
I really hate when my trash smells even in the slightest so I wanted to try these out and they smell super nice and hold a good amount! Cleaned up a friends room and literally threw away most of the stuff he had today and only had to use the bag on the right side of the picture because the glad one was just so full! It holds a lot and smells good :) love it
Michelle F.
Augusta, ME
The Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies are so worth the extra money! They make your kitchen smell great! I have also tried the lavender—those are great too! The don’t rip and will hold up!
Ariel P.
El Cajon, CA
This is my preferred trash bag. The scent is nice and the plastic is quite durable. Obviously you don’t want to abuse it but if you’re not constantly shoving huge things in the trash this bag won’t rip.
Brittany  B.
Wellington, FL
These garbage bags are great because we’ve never once had a leak, and they also smell incredible! The price is reasonable and they last us for a very long time because we recycle as much as possible and throw whatever else in the garbage. They are a staple in our household!
Billy M.
Cumberland, KY
Great trash bags. Strong and durable and the scented bags block out the sickening stink of my sons dootie diapers. Great product!
Natalie G.
I like the odorshield forceflex bags because they actually cover up the garbage smells. The bags are pretty durable. And they are affordable for the amount of bags you get in a box. The drawstring doesn't break like other brands.
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
Good quality and the best if the smell pretty good helping to keep the environment clean
Ask a question to the Influenster community...