Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies uploaded by Faith M.

BY GLAD #13 in Trash Bags

Stronger With Less Plastic Don't Just Mask Odors, Neutralize Them! With Glad Oror Shield Bags, Yo Can Throw Away Smelly Kitchen Garbags In Your Trash Can Without Worry. That's Because Glad Odor Shield Bags Have A Special Technology Embedded In The Whole Bag. And Strong, 3-Layer Drawstring Cinches Make Closing Easy And Dependable. Odor Shield Technology Embedded Into The Whole Bag Fights Trash Odors Leaves Behind Fresh Clean Scent 40 Bags 13 Gal (49.2L) 2 Ft X 2 Ft 3 3/8 In X 0.95 Mil (Top)/0.78 Mil (Body) (61.0 Cm X 69.5 Cm X 24.13/19.81 Um see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I feel like you get the best of both worlds with both the quality of the trash bags from not ripping or tearing while also getting the fresh scent of Febreze." in 17 reviews
  • "These are amazing ill never forget the time when i was laughing at my pap because he was smelling the garbage bags." in 5 reviews
Mariela M.
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla are the best trash bags very! I was introduced to this product at a previous job and have now begun utilizing them in my home. Love how clean my trash can smells every time I throw something away.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
Best trash bags ever. They hold up to the toughest of stuff. They smell amazing and hide even the smell of a cut up onion. I only buys these. Hoping they'll come with different scents soon.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love these odor shield bags . The vanilla scent is light and not too overwhelming. The bags are pretty durable, and I like the drawstring on them as well. They can be a little expensive but they’re great quality and offer a variety of scents.
Kristie A.
My daughter hates taking out the trash. This is her freshman year in college and she really needed some good trashbags. I purchased  Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies because they neutralizes odors. Instead of smelling a few days old trash, these trashbags leaves a fresh vanilla scent. The bags are stronger, more dependable, and the three layer drawstring makes closing easy. I recommend these trashbags to all college students.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
We often buy these at my house but in the lavender scent. The scent isn't too strong but makes all the difference. In my home the trash is taken out every night before bedtime so that no odor can linger since all meals are prepared fresh there are always the peels of fruits and veggies and bones from the meats cuts in the trash that smell. I like that these bags help that smell not leave the bag until its time to remove, and that bags themselves are durable.
Brandy D.
My best trash bags! I think I did a review on these awhile back. They are always in my trash can and under my sink. Great trustworthy bags. A bit pricey but worth it. Who wants a bag that leaks or breaks? Not me!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love these trash bags. They are very durable. I have put things with sharp edges like boxes and such and they have never ripped. The body of the bag stretches very well with heavy items in them. And I just LOVE the different scents they have, it really helps when you have meat and veggie scraps in there from cooking. The smell doesn't linger and contains itself until garbage day or the next time we take that bag out. I get mine at walmart because they seem to be the most reasonably priced there.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
For all of you college kids that hate taking the trash down four flights of stairs every week and are throwing some pretty nasty things in there, I highly recommend this odor shield trash bag. I haven't had one day where I smell awful odors coming from our trash because this thing blocks everything!
Stacy R.
Stanley, Hong Kong
Oh my God just about the best college purchase I have ever made. My suitemates would literally come over to smell my trash – yes, these bags do smell that darn good. I'm not sure whether I got the Vanilla scent exactly (it was a whimsy Costco purchase) but I have always purchased again whenever I find these – they're quite rare. Would highly recommend!!!
Amanda T.
Augusta, GA
I love scented trash bags ! Glade is the best ! When u open and close the can u get a refreshing whiff of vanilla ! Very effective and affordable! I highly recommend and will continue to purchase these trash bags !
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Are these your favorite brand of trash bags?
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
Has anyone experienced any difficulty with these bags other than me??
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
How much do these trashbags cost at your local grocery? Do they ever have coupons?
Sanquise P.
Detroit, MI
How strong is the scent?
Michelle L.
Do these mask the odor from your garbage?