by Glad

#5 in Garbage Bags

Stronger With Less Plastic Don't Just Mask Odors, Neutralize Them! With Glad Oror Shield Bags, Yo Can Throw Away Smelly Kitchen Garbags In Your Trash Can Without Worry. That's Because Glad Odor Shield Bags Have A Special Technology Embedded In The Whole Bag. And Strong, 3-Layer Drawstring Cinches Make Closing Easy And Dependable. Odor Shield Technology Embedded Into The Whole Bag Fights Trash Odors Leaves Behind Fresh Clean Scent 40 Bags 13 Gal (49.2L) 2 Ft X 2 Ft 3 3/8 In X 0.95 Mil (Top)/0.78 Mil (Body) (61.0 Cm X 69.5 Cm X 24.13/19.81 Um

Has anyone else had issues with these bags ripping easily?
Do these mask the odor from your garbage?
Does anyone else always smell the bag before you load it in the can like me lol
Start your review of Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla - School Supplies!
Product Highlights
“I feel like you get the best of both worlds with both the quality of the trash bags from not ripping or tearing while also getting the fresh scent of Febreze.” in reviews
“These are amazing ill never forget the time when i was laughing at my pap because he was smelling the garbage bags.” in reviews
Aurora, CO
2,417 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I have been purchasing these for my salon business FOR years and at high quantities. Not the vanilla scent exactly but here is the deal- all they do now is rip. Such a let down. And they are gray not white. The company has changed the texture and formula and now they absolutely stink!! They rip!! Buyer beware!!!
Shawnee
I have tried many trash bags that all break on me. This is the first brand that When they say “strong” its true. I live in an apartment and load up my trash can to make one trip down the stairs. I have never had one break on me yet!
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Odor Shield with Febreze Freshness Fresh Vanilla are the best trash bags very! I was introduced to this product at a previous job and have now begun utilizing them in my home. Love how clean my trash can smells every time I throw something away.
Louisville
I Love these trash bags! They provide many different order shield fragrances but they are not overpowering. I wish I could find some that were a bit stronger though because I tend to rip them when I pull them out of the trash can.
Portsmouth
Not only does the bag smell nice which makes the can smell nice, but it stretches really well and I’ve rarely had anything pierce the bag. The draw strings make tying and carrying the trash out really easy.
W Sacramento, CA
Our roommate bought the bags. I continued to get the bags. I feel like they do work.. Say you haven't emptied the trash out like for 3 day. It covers the icky smell! I like the sent ita not too strong.
Hialeah, FL
We often buy these at my house but in the lavender scent. The scent isn't too strong but makes all the difference. In my home the trash is taken out every night before bedtime so that no odor can linger since all meals are prepared fresh there are always the peels of fruits and veggies and bones from the meats cuts in the trash that smell. I like that these bags help that smell not leave the bag until its time to remove, and that bags themselves are durable.
My best trash bags! I think I did a review on these awhile back. They are always in my trash can and under my sink. Great trustworthy bags. A bit pricey but worth it. Who wants a bag that leaks or breaks? Not me!
Lombard, IL
I love these trash bags. They are very durable. I have put things with sharp edges like boxes and such and they have never ripped. The body of the bag stretches very well with heavy items in them. And I just LOVE the different scents they have, it really helps when you have meat and veggie scraps in there from cooking. The smell doesn't linger and contains itself until garbage day or the next time we take that bag out. I get mine at walmart because they seem to be the most reasonably priced there.
Walnut Creek, CA
For all of you college kids that hate taking the trash down four flights of stairs every week and are throwing some pretty nasty things in there, I highly recommend this odor shield trash bag. I haven't had one day where I smell awful odors coming from our trash because this thing blocks everything!