BY GLAD #36 in Trash Bags

So Many Uses... Use as a laundry bag. Organize sports equipment and toys. Cover patio furniture. Line your cat littler box. Store holiday decorations. Protect blankets, linens and sweaters. Try Glad® Drawstring and Handle-Tie® Trash Bags: Patented Drawstring is easy to open and close. Built-in Handles. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kristen D.
Overall a good trash bag to use! The sizing is a little off though! I had to put a lot of effort for it to fit around my trash can so I don't know if I got a messed up box or what! Holds trash well and doesn't break or tear as easily! I liked the handles on this bag to! It was easy to just grab and take out!
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love these. They work for us and they never rip! I don't usually take the trash out but my husband says they're great! Extremely effective. Good price as well. Recommend highly!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
These are the classic tall kitchen bag that every house should use. I have used these as long as I've lived out of my parents house (a long time!) They are sturdy enough for a reasonable amount of trash. You can't stuff it full of sharp box edges, for instance. Good drawstrings that don't break as easily as other brands do.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
These are the only kitchen bags that i buy. i get them at the family dollar for a great price. There are 70 bags in the box and I only paid 5.00 for it. they do the job great. I would recommend for others to try this brand as well. just look for the best price at your local discount store.
Kathy B.
Piqua, OH
These bags stand up to the worst stuff a kitchen has to offer. We often fill it up to the top and a little more because no one wants to take the trash out. Reasonably priced and durable. Don't have to worry about it splitting open when taking outside to the garage.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Glad products but I wish that they weren't so expensive. So when they go on sale or when I have a coupon is the only time I buy them. 20 bags for like $7.00 cuts into your budget. I will say that it does the job well, holds your trash and keeps the Oder in.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
These are bomb. I buy them in bulk. Last forever, don't break and spill out crap all over. Will continue to use these. I was surprised at how good they are. I change out kitchen trash OFTEN so I don't buy anything fancier or higher name brand than these. Yes - get them.
Fred H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Glad tall kitchen bags are great in the kitchen. These tall bags work well in the size can I have, but it all depends on the size can the user may have. Be sure to know size of can before buying bags as you don't want any that may be too small and not fit properly. No problems with holes. I recommend.
Leta C.
Love this trash bag for strength and odor reducing. I especially love the scented trash bags, because it makes the stinky trash less stinky. Great brand of trash bags. Affordable, and you save money by checking prices and quantities. I would purchase again.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
These garbage bags hold up well and can handle being crammed packed. I like the drawstring. it makes the bag easy to tie up and carry out to the trash bin. The price point is reasonable for the product you are getting. I would recommend these to anyone.
viridiana l.
They come in different sizes