Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count

Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count

Do these come larger?
Do these come larger?
Iss this scented?
Start your review of Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,275 reviews
Staying home and doing more cooking has led to more frequent changing of trash.  We love these bags as the flex fit adjusts to the trash barrel.  The Gain scent is noticeable but keeps the area smelling fresh and clean.  The Glad bags are strong and I’ve never experienced a rip.
Mariah D.
Warwick
Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count uploaded by Mariah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these bags. I never have a problem bringing my trash downstairs from the 3rd floor. No leaks in the trash can. Leaves my house always smelling wonderful. They are definitly the best brand out always and forever
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Target
and who does not love these bags with their incredible resistance and pleasant aroma .... I love this wonderful product! super recommended 👍😍
Kylie C.
Gain, Gain, Gain! That's all I use in my house. Trash bags are no exception. These bags smell wonderful and do a great job of masking any odor that comes from your trash. I once used a different brand and my son complained that the garbage can didn't smell as good so I went out and bought these again. They also do a great job of not ripping. they are sturdy and overall a great product.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count. I usuaslly use scented glad trash bags. They help the house smell better, reduce odors, and are fairly strong which is a plus.
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count uploaded by Charity B.
Glad Tall Kitchen 13 Gal Trash Bags 45 count uploaded by Charity B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so I love glade as a brand. However, these trash bags are “TRASH”. Other than them smelling good they do not hold up well. I’ve noticed that they easily split down the side and get holes in them. I will not be repurchasing these. Maybe I got a bad batch but it’s enough for me not to buy ever again!
Ty D.
Lutz, FL
Best trash bags on the market. The odor shield is something that should've been invented a long long time ago and I don't know why it wasn't.
Bobbi F.
Rockford, MI
Thankful for these odor blocking bags when it comes to all of the baby diapers that come along with a newborn!
Ninna W.
These Gain scented garbage bags are excellent. They smell great and are durable and strong for heavy items. I prefer this brand over others. And it doesn't cost much more than the cheapo brands.
fatima S.
Edgewater, Fl
I like the odor Shield bags because it helps my kitchen stay fresh. I do however wish the bag was more sturdy, I tend to get a few rips every now and then. I buy most household items in bulk so I don't have to continuously go shopping for these every day necessities, I get them at SAMs club in a big box.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erica R.
Warrenville
il y a 4 ans
Caitlin K. il y a 4 ans
Always! They're the best ones in my opinion