BY GLAD

3 Pans & Lids  - 56 oz   2.8 L   Bake - Serve - Store - To Go Oven - Microwave - Freezer - Dishwasher Always cook safely!  Follow all OvenWare instructions carefully and please share these instructions when sharing OvenWare. Questions or comments?  ; see more...

• Is it expensive? And vwould it be worth the buy ?? 2 Answers
  • Is it expensive? Worth it? I usually buy from the dollar store.1 Answers
Kristi V.
Waukesha, WI
When I am in the mood to make lasagna or apple pie, you better believe I am making enough to fill the freezer. These pans are great so I do not have to use my heavy glass pans and they are easy to stack. The best part: they are either reusable or disposable. I made some dinners for a friend and did not have to worry about getting my dish back. As she received multiple meals, I told her to throw mine in the freezer for next week. I just love them!
K M.
I love these! My grandma is always sending me home with baked goods and I never remember to give her back her containers. She must have got the hint because she now sends me home with these! And they are fantastic! They wash up well, even in the dishwasher. I have used them in the freezer and microwave without issues as well.
Megan C.
My mom recently bought a pack of these and can not stop talking about how absolutely amazing theses are! I couldn't really unsderstand what the big fuss about these were until I tried one myself. These are absolutely a life saver.
Jessica S.
Elliott, IA
I have to make meals for my grandma and these are just perfect for the job. I can cook whatever I want in them and them mark them and put them in the freezer for her and she has her dinner. They are perfect they hold up well to multiple uses and the lids actually fit!
Dolores F.
Poplar Grove, IL
This is great. No clean up its what I really love! When I have food day at work and need a great oven ware with t a good lid. Of course it is a good choice. Easy to clean and can be reused!
Heather E.
These are great if you're looking for a serving dish you don't have to keep tabs on. They are easy to come by and hold the perfect portion/dessert. They do wash well and cook evenly too!
Jayde M.
Inez, KY
Used these over the Thanksgiving holiday and they were great especially when you don't want to take your good cookware to someone else's house because it usually gets stuck there.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
These products are great when I need to make a dish and bring it somewhere. I don't need to worry about getting my dish back! They are durable and easy to use.
lorena b.
I haven't seen this glade ovenware but id liked try it soon. Can it be used more than once,it would be cool if you could ,of course if it's safe.
Holly Noel G.
Ste Genevieve, MO
I like the ease of using this product, it's durable and easy to use and disposable! Makes for easy use when doing carry in lunches and taking dishes to friends/families house!
khalisha p.
Foodie Expert
Is it expensive? And vwould it be worth the buy ??
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
Is it expensive? Worth it? I usually buy from the dollar store.