BY GLAD #7 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad Press'n Seal Plastic Wrap: Seals 10x tighter than other leading plastic wraps*NEW_LINE* Lets you create a custom fit to seal freshness in*NEW_LINE* Seals to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic and wood*NEW_LINE* Helps prevent spills*NEW_LINE* Can be used in the microwave*NEW_LINE* Create your own custom bags see more...

• Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic (Saran)...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I prefer to buy this product over the cheaper versions because it sticks and holds so much better! " in 1 review
  • "A must have in the kitchen great product all around really stays sealed " in 1 review
  • "It is so much easier to use than saran wrap because it doesn't keep sticking to itself." in 1 review
Shaunice L.
My roommates in college used this plastic wrap often and it worked so well I was really impressed and had to buy some myself. I don't know if it was specifically mine but it didn't work as well. The Glad wrap I bought was hard to get out of the package it was super sticky and strong but when I tore it off to use it was less so.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The holy grail of seran wrap! We go through so much of this in my household, this stuff is very effective and the real deal! It’s pretty affordable! It presses onto whatever container you have and you can tip the container over and it won’t leak! It’s very strong!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't use this regularly. But it does work well and it definitely comes in handy during the holiday season. I love when they have the holiday prints on them. This is very affordable and i love that it doesn't cling to itself like plastic wrap does.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
My husband introduced me with this product ( he's working for a food company). It's a staple in my house! Works really really good with almost anything. Also i noticed that it traps the smells of the food once it's in the fridge. It's worth the price.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I will buy this over and over again. It is so much better than Saran Wrap. It doesn't cling or rip easily, it seals perfectly on leftovers. The price is right in line with basic Saran Wrap, I will buy this a million times over Saran Wrap.
Andrea A.
I've used Saran Wrap for years and years. When we ran out, I looked for it in the store we were in but they didn't have any. Instead, they had Glad Press and Seal, which supposedly fulfilled about the same function. So we bought a couple rolls, just as are pictured here.

It took a little while to get used to the new wrap. One side is smooth and the other is somewhat sticky. After I got used to using it, I preferred it to my old brand. I use it primarily in the kitchen and mostly for protecting things in the fridge. I like the way it can be wrapped around things. I also use it for wrapping things when I carry a lunch. I'm sure there are many more uses, as suggested on the box. It's a good product. I'll be looking for it again in the future.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this to keep my food fresh or leftovers fresh, I cannot live without this stuff... Truly amazing and I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it i assure you its worth it.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
My mother used this product at home as I was growing up and it works great! I had to have surgery on my hands and feet, at different times obviously, and I could not get the incisions wet for a few weeks but I still needed to shower and my mom would wrap my hands or feet up with Press'n Seal Plastic Wrap so that I could shower and keep my operation site dry and it worked GREAT! I also use it now for covering up left overs in containers and the food stays fresh as can be. It's a little higher priced but so very well worth it!! I also recommend this product to everyone who needs a reliable product like this one.
Nora B.
The glad press'n seal plastic wrap is a little more pricey than your normal cling wrap but believe me when I say WORTH EVERY PENNY! This item seals to almost every surface with just a swipe of the finger. I will never go back to the ordinary plastic wrap products. Keep food fresher longer because of the tight seal. Can use to package baked goods for a bake sale or other around the house needs such as sealing a paint can for extra spill support, children's cups, use to seal cosmetic products before packing for vacation so you don't have to worry about leakage overall GREAT product.
Karmen K.
Austin , TX
I really love the simplicity of being able to just put this over something and sealing it easily by pressing the wrap. Traditional plastic wrap can be a bit of a hassle sometimes because it sticks to itself and sometimes not to whatever you are actually wrapping. This product sticks perfectly to 90% of what I need to wrap. Occasionally there will be a material that it doesn't adhere well to but I can live with that because of the overall benefits.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic (Saran) wrap does?