BY GLAD #3 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad Press'n Seal Plastic Wrap: Seals 10x tighter than other leading plastic wraps*NEW_LINE* Lets you create a custom fit to seal freshness in*NEW_LINE* Seals to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic and wood*NEW_LINE* Helps prevent spills*NEW_LINE* Can be used in the microwave*NEW_LINE* Create your own custom bags see more...

• Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic...3 Answers
  • Who has a hard time using this ?1 Answers
Glad Press'n Seal Plastic Wrap
  • "A must have in the kitchen great product all around really stays sealed " in 1 review
  • "I prefer to buy this product over the cheaper versions because it sticks and holds so much better! " in 1 review
  • "It is so much easier to use than saran wrap because it doesn't keep sticking to itself." in 1 review
Nikole S.
I love press and seal compared to plastic wrap. I’m never able to get a seal with plastic wrap but with press and seal I have one in no time. But it does stick to each other well too which makes it a little difficult when it tangles itself up but not impossible to get apart and still use that piece.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I didn't think the press n' seal would work for me. But it does. It does cost a little bit more than old plastic wrap. Well worth it. Because this stuff works. I would recommend to anyone! I will continue to buy this product because it works. I know it does now!
I love the product, BUT eventually it gets difficult to rip off the box. Please see photo you (hopefully) get

I am trying to add a photo; I've copied, but can't seem to paste to your site.

Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is great and totally affordable. I use it to cover leftovers, melons cut in half, I've made them into little sandwich bags in a pinch. This is a very versatile product.
Julia C.
Brick, NJ
This is very convenient for wrapping up leftovers. Only problem is sometimes it can be hard to tear or if what you're covering is cold, sometimes it won't stick very well.
Shaunice L.
My roommates in college used this plastic wrap often and it worked so well I was really impressed and had to buy some myself. I don't know if it was specifically mine but it didn't work as well. The Glad wrap I bought was hard to get out of the package it was super sticky and strong but when I tore it off to use it was less so.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The holy grail of seran wrap! We go through so much of this in my household, this stuff is very effective and the real deal! It’s pretty affordable! It presses onto whatever container you have and you can tip the container over and it won’t leak! It’s very strong!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't use this regularly. But it does work well and it definitely comes in handy during the holiday season. I love when they have the holiday prints on them. This is very affordable and i love that it doesn't cling to itself like plastic wrap does.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I will buy this over and over again. It is so much better than Saran Wrap. It doesn't cling or rip easily, it seals perfectly on leftovers. The price is right in line with basic Saran Wrap, I will buy this a million times over Saran Wrap.
Andrea A.
I've used Saran Wrap for years and years. When we ran out, I looked for it in the store we were in but they didn't have any. Instead, they had Glad Press and Seal, which supposedly fulfilled about the same function. So we bought a couple rolls, just as are pictured here.

It took a little while to get used to the new wrap. One side is smooth and the other is somewhat sticky. After I got used to using it, I preferred it to my old brand. I use it primarily in the kitchen and mostly for protecting things in the fridge. I like the way it can be wrapped around things. I also use it for wrapping things when I carry a lunch. I'm sure there are many more uses, as suggested on the box. It's a good product. I'll be looking for it again in the future.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic (Saran) wrap does?
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who has a hard time using this ?