BY GLAD #6 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad Press'n Seal Plastic Wrap: Seals 10x tighter than other leading plastic wraps*NEW_LINE* Lets you create a custom fit to seal freshness in*NEW_LINE* Seals to a variety of surfaces including paper, plastic and wood*NEW_LINE* Helps prevent spills*NEW_LINE* Can be used in the microwave*NEW_LINE* Create your own custom bags see more...

• Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic (Saran)...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "A must have in the kitchen great product all around really stays sealed " in 1 review
  • "I prefer to buy this product over the cheaper versions because it sticks and holds so much better! " in 1 review
  • "It is so much easier to use than saran wrap because it doesn't keep sticking to itself." in 1 review
Chassidy L.
London, KY
The holy grail of seran wrap! We go through so much of this in my household, this stuff is very effective and the real deal! It’s pretty affordable! It presses onto whatever container you have and you can tip the container over and it won’t leak! It’s very strong!
Shaunice L.
My roommates in college used this plastic wrap often and it worked so well I was really impressed and had to buy some myself. I don't know if it was specifically mine but it didn't work as well. The Glad wrap I bought was hard to get out of the package it was super sticky and strong but when I tore it off to use it was less so.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
I don't use this regularly. But it does work well and it definitely comes in handy during the holiday season. I love when they have the holiday prints on them. This is very affordable and i love that it doesn't cling to itself like plastic wrap does.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
My husband introduced me with this product ( he's working for a food company). It's a staple in my house! Works really really good with almost anything. Also i noticed that it traps the smells of the food once it's in the fridge. It's worth the price.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I will buy this over and over again. It is so much better than Saran Wrap. It doesn't cling or rip easily, it seals perfectly on leftovers. The price is right in line with basic Saran Wrap, I will buy this a million times over Saran Wrap.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert
Absolutely love this to keep my food fresh or leftovers fresh, I cannot live without this stuff... Truly amazing and I recommend if you haven't tried it to try it i assure you its worth it.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert
I love using this when I am sealing up old food left overs that I want to save. It comes to great use, and I love how it really does seal and do the job.
LaLa W.
Decorator Expert
What a lifesaver this is, they go on and work smoothly. They lock in everything so there wouldn't be any spills.
Angela L.
Peterstown, WV
Product works great i love being able to press it down to seal it. Saves my left overs and always thw rught fit
Ashley W.
Madisonville, LA
Great at keeping leftovers fresh! I must have four boxes in my pantry! We must use this product every night.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Does this come in holiday colors like the regular plastic (Saran) wrap does?