BY GLAD #3 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Glad?? Press'n Seal?? Multipurpose Sealing Wrap.
70 sq ft 23.7 yd x 11.8 in (21.6 m x 30 cm). see more...

Nka k.
Charleston , SC
I love glades products!!! They are simply the best quality.
I've tried cheaper brand that costs me less but worth nothing. So in the end you wasted your money.
The Glad press'n seal is wonderful and very helpful in our kitchen. We seal with it sales, cupcakes, casseroles, and many more.
The quality of these seal is amazing.
The food stays fresh for a longer time.
I recommend it to every household.
Kellie T.
I love the press'n seal wrap so much more than regular plastic wrap. When I use plastic wrap, I end up using 2-3x more than I really need to because it wont cut or it all gets clumped and stuck together. The press'n seal cuts easily and sticks to most anything. My only gripe would be that it doesn't stick to a bowl or dish that has been greased or had anything greasy in it, even if you wipe it off.
Sydney C.
I am not a huge fan of the Press'n Seal by Glad, as I am with their other products. It usually gets all stuck together when I try to pull off a sheet from the roll and I end up having to just throw it away and get another sheet. It also does often not stay on the products and does not reseal if you remove it once. I rather just use plain old plastic wrap.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
This is a must have for anyone who bakes often! Especially around the holidays! My Nana always bakes an amazing Italian cream cake, and she puts this over the pan and it keeps it moist for a couple of days. Not that it really needs to, it's usually eaten before then ;)
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Excellent gripping quality without leaving a sticky residue behind on my surfaces. This is made for wrapping over open bowls and glasses and making things ultimately leak-proof. I love it so far!!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Yay! So glad that Glad came out with this product. I rarely use it to cover my left overs (we have glass tuperware with lids for that) BUT I use it almost every day to cover my smoothies. I make them at home and put them in regular cups. I then cover it tight with this wrap and poke a smoothie straw in it. I have had many a time where it's tipped over, slipped out of my hand etc. and it never makes a mess. It isn't perfect, and if I drop it when it's full it obviously spills but it is soooo much less of a mess! plus, when I'm done I just throw it away and wash the cup. :)
Courtney T.
Gulfport, MS
I love this!!! Makes it so much easier to preserve food!!! You don't have to fight it to stay on a bowl. You can turn it upside down, and the is no spill! Truly amazing. I just wish it were easier to get off the roll. Only downfall.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This press and seal wrap is amazing for wrapping up left overs! The only con I've found in using it, is that it sometimes doesn't stick together, but if you over wrap it and kind of bunch it up on one side it really does work well! I would recommend it and always seem to buy it whenever I run out. So yeah, I would give this a five out of five...however I always eat left overs within the next few days and never let them sit longer than 3 days...so I'm not sure how long this allows food to stay fresh.
Dana W.
Concord, CA
I normally love Press n Seal, and had completely stopped using any other type of plastic wrap. I never had an issue until the last 2 boxes.

The last 2 boxes have broken down along the tear strip, so the plastic wrap is not tearing off. It comes off all stuck together and way longer, from trying to get it to tear off properly.

I hope they are going to fix this issue soon.
Melissa B.
Fort Worth, TX
Glad Press'n Seal has to be one of the best inventions ever. It seals tightly to EVERYTHING. It tears off better than traditional cling wrap. It even sticks to itself so you can just lay something onto the wrap and seal it around itself without even having to have a plate or dish (ie: bacon strips, cheese, etc.). It is a little more than regular cling wrap but I find that I use less so it easily comes out to a great value.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Is this good for a one time use. Or can I use to around a cake or something that I would be using frequently?