Glad ® Press’n Seal ®

by Glad

#3 in Food Wraps

Turn everyday meals and party platters into a thing of beauty with this silver wrap.

Is this good for a one time use. Or can I use to around a cake or something that I would be using frequently?
Who has a hard time using this ?
From the looks of this it looks like this would be extremely handy to have around for the holidays, does it seal and stay in place pretty well?
Start your review of Glad ® Press’n Seal ®!
Christina H.
Hamilton, OH
Glad ® Press’n Seal ® uploaded by Christina H.
This is a great product. I learned about it when after my dog had her second of third knee surgeries one of the other ones waiting for her dog said she used this instead of a bag when they go outside. And it worked, instead of trying bags and rubber bands, we wrapped her bandaged leg up in the press 'N seal and it was perfect. Works great it the kitchen too.
Lisa B.
Pataskala, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Greatest thing since sliced bread!!😂 I love using melamine bowls and I have never had any with lids. Regular plastic wrap won’t work, but this product does!! AND it’s REUSABLE!! Win-win!! Highly recommend!!
Emily T.
Cambridge , MA
Super easy to use and always clings to the given medium. Helps preserves my leftovers and sometimes I just reuse it if it's clean enough
Gianna P.
Pine Island, MN
I have no idea how people managed to live without this stuff before it was invented. I always struggled with regular plastic wrap. This stuff is amazing, it actually sticks to the container you are covering and stays put, creating an airtight seal. It's also great for putting down on the table when the little ones are doing something messy, just peel it up when they are done.
Camille J.
Orem, UT
This is the best stuff. Forget saran wrap that won't every stick to anything but itself. Press N Seal is the way to go....never going back.
Ashley D.
Glad press 'n seal is the best alternative to original cling wrap. This is reusable even after you peel it off of the container/food. Very effective, would recommend to anybody!
Ariel T.
Bozeman, MT
LOVE the ease of this. Don't love the price. I like to get the most affordable best product for my family so I usually pass on this.
Amelia D.
Lowell, MI
Great for keeping food fresh. I also like that this is easy to find and seems to always be a trusted and reputable brand. Will continue to buy!
paramee T.
I've been using this for years and have no complaints. it's a good product and I'm fully satisfied with my purchase.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,394 reviews
whats better than plastic wrap? Why Press and seal from Saran wrap. Amazing product that seals to dish you are covering and strong enough to hold another bowl on top. so easy to use pull amount needed cut and seal easy as 123.will always have on hand for all my needs