Glad Plastic Cling Wrap

by Glad

Plastic wrap clings tightly to help keep food fresh. Easy-to-handle and microwave safe. Retains moisture when defrosting or reheating. Material(s): Plastic; Length: 300 ft; Width: 12". ~ Includes 12 rolls of cling wrap.CLO00022. 00022. Glad Glad Plastic Cling Wrap, 12" X 300 Ft, Clear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Glad Plastic Cling Wrap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Can't live without it in the kitchen.” in reviews
Abilene, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use plastic wrap all the time. It works better on glass than plastic. It is inexpensive and a great product to keep on hand. We use it also to wrap up cookies or snacks to put in our lunch. You can find it at Walmart or any local grocery store.
Pasadena
As far as cling wrap goes this is the best kind I've used and the price is right as well. I like how the box has tabs to keep the roll in place and the position of the serrated edge.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Awesome way to cover and store food. It seals to kee0 my food cleans and keeps the fridge taste away. The cling wrap really hug the containers I use thus a perfect seal!
Channelview, TX
No need to spend top dollar on plastic wrap. Most of the brands these days only stick to themselves if they aren't covering something, lol. These things used to work so well, now the only way they work is if you wrap the bottom of your item up the sides then wrap the top down over the plastic wrap sides. I usually stick plate and all in a large zip lock.
Angier, Nc
I must be cling wrap deficient. I can't get these things to work for the life of me. I try to put it around a paper plate and it somehow ends up bunched up in a ball and I'm reaching for the aluminum foil. It sticks to itself rather than what you need it to stick to. I think I'll just keep using aluminum foil.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This has been a life saver this holiday season. We have used it to save our dishes so we can have leftovers and not waste any of the delicious food we made for Thanksgiving. I also appreciate the fact that Glad will feel festive and make the color wrap for food that you want to give for gifts.
Here's a tip…store this in your freezer and when you tear it, it tears more evenly and doesn't stick to itself! Also, when using to cover food items (pudding for instance) lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray, and the food under it won't stick to the plastic!
Lots of uses. Obviously great for sealing up left overs, I've had great success wrapping items up with this before putting it in a bag for the freezer, never ended up with freezer burn. Works great to wrap your hair in if doing a deep conditioning treatment.
Novi, MI
This product works great and sticks well. I have tried a few off brand others before and they didn't work as well and didn't stick to the bowls and seal them up. I wouldn't say anything bad about this product. It keeps my food fresher for longer.
Des Moines, IA
I use cling wrap ALL THE TIME for sealing up leftovers since it is always such a hassle trying to find the lids to tupperware. My only problem is tearing the cling wrap can be a major pain and you end up ripping the whole sheet in half.

Looking for your answer?