Glad Outdoor Trash Bags with Easy Tie Flaps, 30 Gallon 58 bags uploaded by nazi K.

BY GLAD #26 in Trash Bags

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
My parents use this all the time for the outdoor bags. They only use glad because they are heavy duty, good quality, and don’t rip. We use them for garbage and leaves. Highly recommend.
April P.
Hutchinson, KS
Glad trash bags are always a winner in our house. We prefer the drawstring type, and grabbed these by mistake. We had big problems keeping them tied, as they kept slipping open when we tried to carry them to the trash bin. We won't buy them anymore-not because they aren't strong- because nothing beats GLAD STRONG! but because we can't keep them tied.
Lupe C.
West Chicago, IL
I do not like these bags for many reasons. Sure these bags can potentially hold loads of disposable garbage however these bags do not have strings to knot the bag closed. I find this as an disadvantage when taken no out my trash because I'm always afraid that the garbage will rip and fall out of the trash bag.
Chantel H.
Jackson, MS
Glad is one of the most durable out of a vast variety of trash bags. I use the outdoor bags for the house because some foods can be really heavy and they can take a toll on the bag and food will be all over the place and it will be a big mess. Good bags
Stacey O.
Troy, OH
These are great for garbage and for storage. For camping these bags hold up the best for storage. They are stein and durable and they don't rip, you can tug and drag them and they are still in one piece with nothing falling out. Love these bags
LaShonda F.
Fairfield, OH
Glad force flex worth the odor shield bags are great. With or without the scent boost the actual bag is of good quality to help prevent tearing. They will still tear if you put too many items or very sharp items. Overall, a great product!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Black bags are great for spring cleaning, taking out the trash at parties, and more. The bags are durable and can hold a sufficient amount of stuff without breaking. 58 bags is a pretty good bang for your buck and I would definitely recommend these.
Samantha  F.
Glad bags are probably the best trash bags to use for heavy duty. I also used these when I moved so I wouldn't need and cardboard boxes and they withheld everything inside. Wish they didn't cost so much.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I like to use these trash bags when I'm getting rid of stuff I know longer need. They're so sturdy and carry a lot of stuff. I never have a problem with the bag ripping like I do other bags.