Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesGlad
OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags - Febreze Fresh Clean - 13 Gallon

by Glad

Stock up on strong tall kitchen trash bags that neutralize odors with febreze freshness in a fresh clean scent.neutralize kitchen trash odor with glad odorshield tall kitchen drawstring trash bags in fresh clean scent. Go ahead and throw your smelly kitchen trash in your garbage can without worry. Time-lapse technical evaluation shows that odorshield technology with febreze freshness provides continuous odor elimination. Innovative reinforcing bands add strength to these sturdy, 3-ply garbage bags while reducing plastic, compared to a leading branded bag. When the plastic bag is full, one quick pull of the sturdy 3-layer drawstring, and...

[product:glad-odorshield-febreze-fresh-clean-scent-tall-kitchen-drawstring] ?
Start your review of Glad OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags - Febreze Fresh Clean - 13 Gallon!
Denton, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are my favorite trashbags for the kitchen. Helps control odors if the trash isn't take out in a timely manner. They don't rip when they packed full.
San Antonio
Glad OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags - Febreze Fresh Clean  - 13 Gallon uploaded by O.M D.
I always buy these in the mega pack side because you can never have enough of them. They have an amazing sense and they keep the house from smelling once trash starts to build up
Corbin, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love these! The smell is very delightful and fresh. The bags are pretty heavy duty. These hold alot and it doesn't get tears easily. The price is more than your average brand but these really do hold support.
These are the only trashbags I buy for my kitchen trash can. They smell so fresh and clean that it masks the smell of the gross garbage. The bags are also really flexible so they don't rip easily whenever I am pulling it out of my trash can.
It smells nice and helps to prevent the foul odor of decomposing foods and other items in the trash.
Greensboro, NC
These are my favorite trash bags! scented trash bags are a must for me and this scent is the best one of the products I've tried! they're a good value in the bulk size and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who hates the smell of garbage (aka anyone)
Springfield, MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I refuse to buy any other trash bags. These do a great job at hiding the odor of the trash well not tears or holes.
Herculaneum, MO
Works great smells great. very durable. a must have in my house. no more strange trash bag stank.
Spruce Grove, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I have always found these garbage bags to be very sturdy, and the ties really helpful for a quick and easy trip to the outside garbage bin. The only downfall is the price because you won't really notice the "Gain/Febreze" scent - I don't really think that makes much of a difference.
Berwick , ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the febreeze glad bag line. They're the only ones I buy for the kitchen now. I find it masks any bad smelling food and is such a pleasant odor when you first open the garbage. They're the same price (at Wal-Mart anyway) as the regular bags so it is definitely worth it.