Glad Odorshield Tall Kitchen Bags

by Glad

#17 in Trash Bags

Special technology embedded in the whole bag neutralizes odors. No more smelly kitchen trash cans. No clumsy twist-tiesuses an easy-open/close drawstring. Fresh, clean scent helps your kitchen smell fresh longer. Application: Can Liner. ~ Includes six boxes of 40 bags each.CLO78361. 78361. Glad Glad Odorshield Tall Kitchen Bags, 13 Gal, 24 X 28, White, 40/box.

It blocks most odors except probably fish lol. But I usually just smell the scent I buy. They don't tear but they're not the heavy duty ones either. Good product.
Do these tear? Does it actually block the odors?
Are this trash bags good for heavy duty?
Start your review of Glad Odorshield Tall Kitchen Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“love these trash bags, they work wonderfully to shield against kitchen trash odor!” in 1 review
“And then the odor protection works really well too!” in 1 review
“They smell awesome and are very durable.” in 1 review
“I highly recommend them.” in 1 review
These really work! I was a little skeptical at first, but once I used them, I noticed it reduced the bad garbage smell a lot. If you have a big family and require a big garbage can, you know that you need to take out the trash almost every day, otherwise the smell would be unbearable, but with these you won't be wasting money throwing away unfilled trashbags.
New Bremen, OH
I only use glad! And i love the smell of the glad plus febreeze. I currently am using these in my kitchen. I buy them at krogers and they are more expensive than off brands but hold way better, worth the extra money.
Murrieta , Ca
We have bought these for our kitchen trash and they work great. They are sturdy and effective when it comes to odor. I would recommend them to others. They are affordable and you can find them in several stores such as Walmart.
These Glad Tall kitchen bags are a must have in my home. They are the only kind I will use in my garbage can. They really do hold the smell in, and they are VERY strong in quality of the bag. Deff Recommend!!
Windom, TX
I use only glad forceflex trash bags in my home. I never have to worry about my bag ripping when I am taking out the garbage. The scented bags were a huge bonus when my kids were in diapers. If it helps with dirty diapers it will help with anything.
These trash bags are awesome I love the sense and then quality of the trash bags. This is the only brand that I use in my kitchen trash can. I haven't never had an accident of where the what are the bag has torn.
Carlsbad, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
These actually aren't very durable as everyone else is saying. Sure, they help slightly with odor block/odor control (depending on what you put in your trash), but after getting about halfway full with slightly heavy trash, they rip. I've had this happen multiple times while carrying my trash to my apartment complex community dumpster and all my trash went everywhere. I wouldn't recommend these bags in particular, but the brand Glad has other types that might be more durable if that is what you are looking for.
I've been a Glad user for years. I believe it holds up better than off brands and is worth the small price premium for the better product. These OdorShield bags are even better! They put off a slight fragrance that at first I wasn't sure would overpower the smell of the trash. I found that it absolutely does. The closet where I keep the trash bin smells good when I open the door and once bagged, all I can smell is the bag fragrance. I love it!
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I refuse to use any other garbage bags other than Glad! The odor shield tall kitchen bags fit perfectly in my kitchen garbage can! I cook a lot and have a lot of food/waste going into my garbage can which leaves an unwanted scent. The Glad odor shield really blocks that unwanted odor spreading all throughout my house! This product really works! I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a great odor blocking trash bag!
Yorktown, VA
These are very durable trash bags that do not rip easily while containing the odors of your trash within the trash bag. Yes, they are more pricey than the average trash bags. I am willing to pay more to prevent my house from stinking up from everyday trash and not having to deal with trash bags that fall apart when transporting to the garbage can outside. No mess, no fuss!