Glad OdorShield Febreze Hawaiian Aloha Scent Tall Kitchen Drawstring uploaded by Carrie P.

BY GLAD

These tall kitchen trash bags continuouslyâ neutralize odors and freshen with a tropical scent.neutralize odors with glad odorshield drawstring trash bags in hawaiian aloha scent. Go ahead and throw your smelly kitchen garbage away without worry. Odorshield technology with febreze freshness is embedded in these garbage bags, providing all day odor neutralization and freshening (based on time-lapse technical evaluation)â with the floral scent of the sunny islands. Made with innovative reinforcing bands, this scented bag is stronger and uses less plastic. When the bag is full, one quick pull of the drawstring, and its closed. Grab... see more...

Buy on Target
Kara G.
Taylor
I know some people don't like scented trash bags, but they actually do work. I love the smell of Hawaiian tropical breeze. If it keeps my house smelling good I don't mind it. I also like the vanilla scented ones as well.
Candice V.
I love when open these bags up and they smell SO AMAZING! My trash never stinks and nothing every spills out because the strings are really strong and I can tie them without worrying that they will snap!
Rima J.
I love these glad odor shield garbage bags. They are amazing. They tie up really well and are very sturdy and I feel they do hold in the odor of anything for a short while.
Harleigh B.
These bags do not rip easily, however the drawstrings have ripped out or off on a few occasions. The scent was not ideal either. It just seemed to make my trash smell slightly flowery. My trash container also was permanently stinky because the bags did not shield odor.
Kate B.
I buy these trash bags because I absolutely love the smell of Hawaiian Aloha! The bags hold well so they never rip when i take the trash out.
Carrie P.
Bloomfield, IN
Having a child in diapers leaves my house smelling less than fresh. I decided to try the OdorShield trash bags. They have a weird scent to them, because they have the Hawaiian scent but still have the trash bag smell. Its a little overwhelming for me. The trash does smell a little better but I would rather just use regular bags and throw some baking soda in there.