Glad OdorShield Febreze Fresh Clean Scent Tall Kitchen Drawstring uploaded by O.M D.

BY GLAD

Stock up on strong tall kitchen trash bags that neutralize odors with febreze freshness in a fresh clean scent.neutralize kitchen trash odor with glad odorshield tall kitchen drawstring trash bags in fresh clean scent. Go ahead and throw your smelly kitchen trash in your garbage can without worry. Time-lapse technical evaluation shows that odorshield technology with febreze freshness provides continuous odor elimination. Innovative reinforcing bands add strength to these sturdy, 3-ply garbage bags while reducing plastic, compared to a leading branded bag. When the plastic bag is full, one quick pull of the sturdy 3-layer drawstring, and... see more...

Amber R.
These are the only trashbags I buy for my kitchen trash can. They smell so fresh and clean that it masks the smell of the gross garbage. The bags are also really flexible so they don't rip easily whenever I am pulling it out of my trash can.
Katelyn W.
Greensboro, NC
These are my favorite trash bags! scented trash bags are a must for me and this scent is the best one of the products I've tried! they're a good value in the bulk size and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who hates the smell of garbage (aka anyone)
O.M D.
San Antonio
I always buy these in the mega pack side because you can never have enough of them. They have an amazing sense and they keep the house from smelling once trash starts to build up
BRANDY R.
Springfield , MO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I refuse to buy any other trash bags. These do a great job at hiding the odor of the trash well not tears or holes.
Krista C.
It smells nice and helps to prevent the foul odor of decomposing foods and other items in the trash.
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Works great smells great. very durable. a must have in my house. no more strange trash bag stank.