BY GLAD

30 gallon large capacity, heavy duty trash bags neutralize odors and are great for big trash loads.extra strong glad odorshield large trash bags with febreze freshness in fresh clean scent take care of your smelliest, toughest jobs. Glad odor shield technology is embedded in this â trash bag to fight tough trash odors. From yard work to home renovation, these black trash bags can handle the big jobs. Plus theyre large and fit up to a 30-gallon size trash can. So go ahead and stuff them with your worst messes. One quick pull of the drawstring handle and your trash is contained. Just grab the bag by the handles, toss... see more...

Rhonda C.
New Lebanon, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love these Glad Odor Shield Trash Bags. It really helps keep the trash odor down till you can take it out. I love the scent of them too, I get the Fresh Clean ones. I usually buy mine at the Dollar General store. The quality of the bags are so much better. They don't tear or puncture as easy of the old ones. Even the drawstring is a lot stronger. I would highly recommend these trash bags over any other ones. I will rate them a 5 out of 5 stars. Thanks Glad.
Jennie R.
Port Orange, Florida
Stretchy & keeps the kitchen smelling fresh! I don't have to worry about them tearing open when I take the garbage out 😊