BY GLAD #29 in Trash Bags

OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags Hawaiian Aloha 13 gal 80/Box Neutralize kitchen trash odors with Glad OdorShield Bags with Febreze for all day freshness. Innovative reinforcing bands mean it†s stronger and uses less plastic. When the bag is full one quick pull of the sturdy 3-layer drawstring and it†s closed. Grab it by the handles toss it away with ease and leave nothing behind but a fresh clean scent. This 13-gallon size fits tall garbage bins and is great for offices day care centers schools and restaurants. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.78 mil (body); Grade: Super Heavy. see more...

Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love these odor shield bags. They don't totally eliminate the odor but they work really well. They're effective for what they claim to do. They're a little more expensive than generic trash bags but not enough to make me not buy them.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Nati V.
I really like these trash bags, they smell fantastic because of Febreeze, making taking out the trash a little more bearable. They are pretty decent in strength.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
When I first moved in with my boyfriend he didn't understand spending a lot of money on trash bags and he would but the cheapest ones he could find. Needless to say they would always break on him! Finally I bought some Glad bags to show him the difference spending two more dollars can make. I have him hooked now on these wonderful garbage bags. He didn't even know they could come scented. These bags are great and they are now the only ones we use.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is something you need if you are a cook or are just trying to make the house smell good and not filled with trash. This product is very effective very fordable and it is a must-have for everyone. You don't want to walk into somebody's house and the first thing that meets their nose is your garbage you want a fresh scent in your house and to prevent any smelly mess from floating around get these bags!
Rebecca G.
Webster, TX
I like these bags because they really do shield the odors that can come from a trash can. I've tried the store brand and they are just not the same. Very effective and affordable . Can be purchased just about anywhere. I definitely recommend these bags especially if you live alone and don't fill the trash can up quickly.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this product and love it. I love that it controls odors and my kitchen does not smell when I have guests over. I love that the bags are hard to break and can hold a lot in them. I can normally can find them on sale or have a coupon for them. I highly recommend this to anyone.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
The fresh scent is much more pleasant on the nose than the smell of old food sitting in the trash. They are strong too and rarely have had an issue with breaking. Would like them to be a little more affordable as it is more than I like to spend on something that inevitably gets thrown away.
Valerie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Needed these because the kitchen is pretty small, so when you open the trash can it smells really bad. I was surprised at how well the odorshield worked! I wasn't really expecting anything of it, just that it would not smell as bad, but it actually made a pleasant smell in the kitchen!
Jan T.
sun valley, CA
These are our go to trash bags. These work wonders to keep my kitchen smelling wonderful and not like dirty dog pads or trash. these garbage bags never break I have used for years! I have tried all of the bags out and this brand is the best. Good quality! I Highly recommend.