Glad ® Medium Garbage ForceFlex Bags

by Glad

Glad® ForceFlex® Bags stretch around objects to prevent rips and tears Unique Diamond Texture stretches to avoid rips and tears Available in 8-gallon size

has anyone other than me tried these bags and love them?
Start your review of Glad ® Medium Garbage ForceFlex Bags!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
These bags do a great job. We bought some off brand trash bags that always ripped, after buying these I probably won’t switch brands. Love how strong the bags are.
brandy A.
Glasgow, KY
i have recently purchased this item at walmart and i love it .i need trash bags that can hold up to my family and our mess..i dont use any other trash bags than these now cuz they have spoiled me..i do recommend this product to anyone looking for some good bags
Jennifer B.
Hazel Green, AL
I love force flex garbage bags. I prefer the ones that have the elastic in the top. These are strong trash bags.
Shawntavia N.
Janesville, WI
Decorator Expert Level 3
This product is okay, it does break and the price is kind of high for only 26 bags, i use this bag for emergencies but it's a okay brand.
Kathleen F.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love these bags. They work really well, hold a lot of garbage, and contain the smell. I tend to buy them in bulk so that they last a long time. I've never had any of them rip and with the exception of the occasional inquisitive squirrel, I have never had an issue with garbage escaping.
Vanessa H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
My mother in law once bought these and they are good but I wouldn't say that they are the greatest thing. They do stretch to a good distance but not too much I feel that the more it stretches the thinner it stars to get and rips from being overly stretched
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
Only garbage bags I buy! Maybe I am a tad rough with them because I have had a few issues with the strings ripping but I believe that was due to me over stuffing the bag. All in all, this is a great product. I love that there are different scents and that the bags don't tear easily.
Laurie D.
Duncansville, PA
I love glad force flex garbage bags. They work really well and can hold a lot of garbage. They stretch nicely without tearing.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
QUALITY. Thats what its about. The strings don't break easily, The bags smell good to help with odor control and it isn't too elastic so the bags don't break as easily as some do. I like this brand, I find it to be good for the price.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I used these a lot in college. I had roommates that put too much in the trash, but thankfully this was durable enough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...