BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT

Start your review of Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I have bought these plenty of times and generally purchase them to store household items or art supplies - paper clips, acrylic paints, binder clips, ect.  I do not generally purchase them for food as I prefer the glass containers.  They definitely come in handy for storage and organization!
Rah L.
Malden, MA
Love the prints on these containers. Breaks up the monotony of all the regular plain containers in the cupboard. These are nice containers, nice enough to keep in your home for everyday use yet they are cheap enough to send to school to home with friends with left overs and you are not worried about them. They hold up well, microwave and dishwash.
Sena K.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I like to use these to pack my lunch. They are lightweight and easy to handle and clean.
Hunter T.
Hull, IA
These are great. They don’t get too flimsy after you microwave them. They come in super cute designs so you can buy some to personalize your life. They’re the perfect size to take to work for left over!
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Nice containers for the price. Love that it is a set of 4. Corners crack after many uses.
Janelle S.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Target
Wouldn’t know. Never received these from Influenster and haven’t bought them. I do like glad containers. They take a beating and are dishwasher safe and affordable!
Holly Z.
west covina,ca
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps food fresh and it lasts a very long time. Pros are it keeps food from going bad.
🌺Vanessa D.
Hampton
Purchased at: Walmart
I like to use this for small size portions salads. Good for my use. Cleaning is easy.
Elissa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for small portion left overs. Nothing worse than having a container too big for the portion. I use them all the time and the design is pretty
Malaak H.
Purchased at: Target
Cute little containers. I like the matching lids and size variety. They're easy to clean. Both dishwasher and microwave safe. I love prints make it unique enough for people to remeber it's yours! I got some for my mom because usually when she send left overs in tubawares it's most likely she never gets them back! These are easy to differentiate from the other tubawares in the cabinet and lids are easy to find 🙏.