BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Leondra K.
Helenwood, TN
Love these little containers! They are super useful and handy for everyday use. I would definitely recommend them! Easy to use and wash as well.
Matina M.
Yucaipa, CA
Another one of my favorite meal prep dishes. Love the designs and the color. Great containers.
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
They are nice but a little weak. I rather use Rubbermaid but these work well too! Just don’t put tons of food in it.
Stephanie C.
Peoria , AZ
I’m not a huge fan of plastic Tupperware but for the price it’s worth it if you like plastic. Good for if you’re going to ab event and bringing food or packing leftovers for lunch.
Austin S.
Eagle, ID
Good containers. Matching the colors for the lid and the Tupperware makes it super easy to find the right lid (which is otherwise always AJ issue). Locks in moisture. Does well in the freezer as well.
Mia M.
Washington, DC
If you need something slim and sealable. Look no further! These containers are amazing I can fit a whole meal in here? Very easy to carry around. It did not cost too much? Around $9 in some places. I would highly recommend this product
Jamay S.
Detroit, MI
Although I’ve grew up with these in my household. The only thing that I don’t like about these are that there hard to wash. They are affordable
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
The kids love this for their slime and they use it as a container for storage and these come in all different sizes and shapes and the price is great
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
These are great to use for storage or for keeping leftovers in. Keeps food fresh for a good while and are microwave safe.
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
While the easy fit square lids made this Tupperware set a convenient one, the quality disappointed me. Glad makes good affordable Tupperware, but it’s not meant to last. The plastic stains very easily and the lids start to warp after a month of reheating. After awhile, it just becomes embarrassing to use these containers. Good for the price, but I prefer to invest in Pyrex now.