BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT

Start your review of Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brenda 🔆.
To be honest all the GlAD containers are amazing and I’m content with all of them ! They are effective.
Teresa R.
Little Rock
Super thin almost disposable material, not good in microwave at all it’s cheap but if you think about how many times you’ll have to return buy you might as well invest in a good container set
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
Not a fan of plastic containers. Nice concept. Only safe for storing but not heating food.
Gloria E.
Glad makes great containers. I'm giving this a 1 start because I recently learned that every time you heat up your food on a plastic container you have more chances of getting cancer. I now changed to using glass containers.
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
The lid gets loose really easily, and the bottom of the Tupperware breaks fairly easy. Maybe make both parts stronger that would be great.
Maddie T.
Bloomington
I have found glads Tupperware to be very cheaply made. I am not a huge fan, they seem to be flimsy and don’t store well. Food doesn’t seem to stay as fresh when I use them, so I usually don’t buy glad!
Briana T.
Swanton
Easy to wash I like that they stack so well in the fridge and to store until you need to use them again the square shape fits well just about anywhere and isn't as awkward as a round container
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
I bought these for my boyfriend's lunch box. Theyre really flimsy and dont hold up well. They also stain.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These looked a lot bigger when I picked them up at the store. They’re awkwardly shallow and it’s difficult to fit much of anything at all in there. They’re inexpensive which is nice but they feel pretty flimsy so I guess you get what you pay for.
Haley P.
I don’t really like these as much as I’d like. To me they aren’t really that durable. I don’t really know, what it is about these though