BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT

Start your review of Glad MatchWare Square Containers & Lids - 4 CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Lauren U.
Perfect container for leftovers or to pack lunch! They clean pretty easily and aren’t super expensive.
Nicole H.
Lawrence
Perfect for packing lunches and breakfast on the go. Doesn't leak or take up too much room in the refrigerator .
Regi W.
Tupperware is Tupperware, in my opinion. I throw it away after a certain amount of time and get new ones to keep them fresh and because they are inexpensive.
Jackie P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Love these containers. Work perfectly for meal prepping. Pretty sturdy. Would recommend to a friend
Linda F.
Great item to meal prep with . Keeps food fresh and doesn’t leak. Also easy to store away when not in use .
Loretta C.
I like using these because the all have the same lid and that is great when your in a hurry trying to get out the door.
Julia D.
Barcelona, Barcelona
So helpful with meal prepping or picnics. Love the portion sizes. Only downside is im trying to use less plastic! Since these are reusable I feel less guilty though
Jess F.
Westland , MI
I store a lot of homemade dips and left over food. Great in the microwave and the lid has a great seal
It is perfect because where the food is inside it keep the food in the right condition
Anna H.
Temple, TX
I’ve always loved glad. No matter how many times my lunch get thrown and tossed around it stays inside the container! No leakage to clean up inside my bag. And my lunch is always fresh