BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Katherine M.
Great and durable. Really easy to use and stores food well. Very happy with the quality and the way these work.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Keeps your food not stale and very fresh. Fits nicely together and if I’m not mistaken they are dishwasher safe
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
We bought our Glad containers from Target. They are durable and long lasting. The price was reasonable as well.
Angel W.
Reidsville
Absolutely love these containers. I never have to worry about them leaking no matter how far we have to travel.
Samantha F.
Jacksonville
I love using these to store leftovers and even meal prep for work. And school. They are great for storing food
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
These are great for taking lunch to school or work! They’re long lasting & they stack together for easy storage
Latha T.
These bowls always fit together easily. I love that they're easily stackable after filling them with leftovers.
Jordan H.
Atlanta
I can use these to carry my lunch sammies, make my overnight oats in and stores my leftover pizza pretty well!
Kayla Y.
Elk Grove
These are pretty universal containers for almost anything. It’s pretty practical and useful without any spills.
Anna P.
Austin, AR
This is so so. Works good but melts if it gets too hot. But I didn’t have leakage so I’m saying it way decent.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?