BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Lauren H.
Canute
They get the job done. Good price point and hold a lot. I usually take my lunch in them so they work well for me.
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
It was great! No leak, perfect size, great for on the go snacks or refrigerated left offers. No complaints here!
Selina H.
I keep my fruits and veggies in these containers. I just don’t like that after a few washes they don’t fit again.
Ashley R.
Walnut ridge, AR
Easy to store and cleans up well. Doesn't melt in the microwave or dishwasher. I like how the lids snap together.
Alena N.
These work well for my roommares and I. Just enough space for leftovers. A little flimsy but a good price.
S M.
I use these daily to pack my husbands lunch for work. These containers keep the food fresh and have a tight seal.
Lauren M.
Great product! I love to use these for leftover for me and my daughter. They are easy to throw in the dishwasher.
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Great product for all and any uses, very simple and easy to use and clean and stackable easy put away and storage
Yearby B.
Gretna, LA
I love this containers, easy to use, easy to get food stains out. Tops are very secure. Will recommend to others
Courtney F.
Martinsville
Great product easy to clean easy to store as well as travel with. Do a lot of meal prepping with these containers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?