BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Cara C.
Lafayette
These are great! They're easily stackable in my cabinets, they don't leak, and they hold up well in the dishwasher.
stephanie m.
i like putting my diced up fruits and veggies in these, i like these keeps it fresh, put in a very good price
Brittany K.
South Point, OH
I love love love these. I use them for everything almost daily. I have even used them for art supplies for my kids.
Lillian K.
Ridgeland
Product is very strong and durable. I like be how it comes as a 4 count with the lids. Prices are very reasonable.
Remi F.
4 beause they are very wide containers but they are not very deep containers if you are storing alot of something.
Amber F.
Lake Worth
Love these containers! They're very affordable and I just keep several in my cabinet for meal preps and left overs.
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Great container to store my leftovers or to store my food to take for lunch break. They very affordable and nice
Nicole B.
Bradenton, FL
I like that they are reusable, but I do find that they sometimes tend to stain depending what they are used for.
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
Love glad. Very good brand! One of the best brand of tubberwear to get as it keeps food fresh and nicely sealed.
Kayla C.
sheridan, IN
The Glad MatchWare Containers rock. They fit nicely together and make taking dad's lunch to work so much easier.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?