BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Tori J.
It was excellent did its job very well. I had no issues and i was able to reheat food while still in the container
Haylee B.
Eielson Air Force Base
I used glad containers to keep my left over food fresh and to help organize. They work flawlessly with both tasks.
Mary K.
Davis
The locking lids make storing them a breeze, but they’re flimsy. The plastic stains and the lids get scratched up.
Cecelia C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love that these containers stack easy! They make it very convenient for bringing food items to lunch for work :)
Pamela J.
Dothan , AL
No more hunting for lids!! The color of the lid matches the color on the container! This is such a fabulous design!
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
I use these every day! These are perfect for sandwiches and are easy to hand wash or just throw in the dishwasher.
stephanie m.
i like putting my diced up fruits and veggies in these, i like these keeps it fresh, put in a very good price
Tiffany G.
Austin, TX
These are great for taking lunch or leftovers to work. They are very sturdy and convenient. I would recommend them.
Elanie W.
Pinetops, NC
I bought these containers to use as lunch containers for work! The only thing I don’t like is they sometimes leak!
Brittany K.
South Point, OH
I love love love these. I use them for everything almost daily. I have even used them for art supplies for my kids.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?