BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Natalie C.
Phoenix
I love some good storage containers and these will do the job if you’re on a budget, although I prefer glass storage.
sammie p.
Just regular Tupperware does what it's supposed to do store your leftovers keeps them from spilling out in the fridge
Emily J.
Hueysville, KY
I use these every day! These are perfect for sandwiches and are easy to hand wash or just throw in the dishwasher.
Brittany K.
South Point, OH
I love love love these. I use them for everything almost daily. I have even used them for art supplies for my kids.
Lillian K.
Ridgeland
Product is very strong and durable. I like be how it comes as a 4 count with the lids. Prices are very reasonable.
Sarah Z.
Richmond
Love the size and how it seals what’s inside really well and also effective at keeping food from going stale or bad
Cara C.
Lafayette
These are great! They're easily stackable in my cabinets, they don't leak, and they hold up well in the dishwasher.
Mary K.
Davis
The locking lids make storing them a breeze, but they’re flimsy. The plastic stains and the lids get scratched up.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Sealed food well. I love the color as well. Not too pricey either and I'm sure is avaliable at Wal-Mart and target
Cecelia C.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love that these containers stack easy! They make it very convenient for bringing food items to lunch for work :)
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?