BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Natalie R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these Glad Matchware Square Containers. The lids fit very securely, so I never have to worry about spills. They are also very convenient for my weekly meal preps. I would definitely recommend!
safa l.
san diego
She was didn’t even she was she is she was a she girl and she was she said funny is she was she funny said is she funny she funny said her lol lol yeah but yeah yeah she I was know she said would was she she was going to get her
Anne S.
Edmond
These are lightweight and easy to fit in a lunch bag. They hold more than you think they would and stay sealed with no leaks. They sometimes are too flimsy and get stained, but they wash well in the dishwasher. Affordable and easy to stack/store.
Desiree G.
Great disposable containers after time. Very sturdy and good for bringing snacks or to pot lucks so you don’t care if you get them back. I love the convenience of them and the durability of them so nice
Rosie M.
El Paso, TX
I love these match containers, when taking lunch all my stuff match which is cool. I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about this product, so far they’re amazing. I really like this brand.
Taylor H.
these don’t quite “lock”. they don’t close and click. i wouldn’t buy them again. i was quite disappointed with the quality but i gave them three stars because they still do their job as tupperware.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
These container's come in handy. I'll make a big pot of chili and store some in these bowls. My husband can take them out when he wants some and just put it in the microwave. They're so convenient and super inexpensive.
Iveth T.
Oakley, CA
This containers are very good for lunch packing I use them on the daily bases and I love the fact that they seal tight and are very compact I can just throw them in my purse and go to work.
Trish M.
I really like these containers. Not only are they inexpensive but they also last. We've used them in the freezer for storage but also have microwaved them and they have last.
Hannah R.
Utica
The lids constantly pop off and leak everywhere. The plastic is stained red from my food. They were cheap but glad definitely carries better products than this matchware.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?