BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Rita L.
South Bend
I love these for bringing food to work in. You can use them to reheat without a hassle of having to transfer beforehand!
Jessica R.
They’re great! I think they’re a little more durable than some other storage containers I’ve used. They aren’t as flimsy.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Good for temporary use but being plastic I never like to keep them for to long. Can be harder to clean and remove oder.
Elizabeth M.
These containers are great. Perfect for leftovers. I also used them for my fruits and veggies. The lids snap on easily.
Britany C.
Roseville, CA
Perfect size for so many different things. Left overs, keeping sandwich meat fresh and the perfect size for your lunch.
alejandra r.
These containers are easy and very convenient. It gets the job done when trying to pack some food to go such as lunch.
Kyler|Tate
Love this product. It has always been reliable. Glad had always been a product used in my house. And always will be. :)
Melanie P.
Highland park , IL
The size of these are great! The tops seal on completely. I love using these in my house! Perfect for holding leftovers
Haley O.
Jacksonville , FL
These containers are great for storing food and heating it up afterwards. They are always great at keeping food fresh.
Mikayla B.
Fargo, ND
Container stayed airtight and kept food fresh for a longer amount of time than just having it in a different container.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?