BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Esmeralda B.
Winchester
I love these for meal prepping also because they are stackable in the fridge without the bulkiness. Also great for sandwiches.
Brittany H.
I go to these for my big batches of soups and things. They are sturdy and easy to find the life because they're blue or purple.
Brittany B.
Norton
Love it! I would definitely buy this againand im actually buying more next week! I would rather havs these than regular dishes
Victoria M.
These are good but after a while I do throw them away because the kids end up breaking but other than that they’re still good.
Samantha M.
Forsyth, GA
1,081 reviews
I love everything about this product. It is super reasonable. I keep going back to this one product because it is so worth it.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Perfact for leftovers and perfect to store leftovers. I love the idea and the price is very reasonable. I highly recommend it.
Becky G.
Easy storage great for work and outings when needed. I love to separate my food and meal prep for the week so these are great!
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I really like the Glad containers. They're very handy I also use them to store my food or for school lunches they're leak-proof
Liz S.
Fayetteville
Overall great quality. A couple of mine have gotten misshapen in the microwave, but after washing basically go back to normal.
Sarah F.
There ok just like all the other one's.Just small goodies you can put in there,there also great for carrying in lunch boxes.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?