BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Janell H.
I personally don't like sandwich bags for... Well, sandwiches, but these are the go to option for me. Perfect size, not to bulky.
Danielle C.
Citra, FL
They held up for awhile and never melted when in microwave or dishwasher thank goodness! Wish the tops would stop disappearing 😂
Shelby P.
Two Harbors
My favorite thing to use these for are extra dishes I can put in the freezer for later, like my moms delicious home made chili
aignee w.
Saint Louis , MO
Perfect for meal prepping. Super durable and truly inexpensive. Keeps my food fresh and I don’t have to worry about any spills
alex n.
Harlingen
I have tried this when I go to school because I eat in the classroom sometime and its easy to use and pack up and put it away.
Paige C.
The storage containers hold a good amount of food. I have not had issues with liquid in the food getting out. Recommend these!
Daniella C.
Longwood, FL
Love this containers to put away leftovers or pack a yummy lunch for work. They are a great size and sturdy for a great price!
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
Favorite containers ever!! I always rack up on these. Especially around the holidays when my guest need to take home leftovers.
London B.
Oak Park, IL
They get stained pretty easily and the lids are flimsy but they work. No complaints. I use a bleach alternative when cleaning.
Angel R.
Nashville, TN
These work well but aren’t the highest quality (expect to last about a year). The containers hold great for long lasting fresh
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?