BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

natalie g.
Mounds View
I love this brand for storage containers. It is high quality and I don't have to worry about leaks. I would recommend this product!
Christina S.
Carneys Point
The lids are a bit hard to get off some of the containers and I find them a bit flimsy but overall nice for lunches and leftovers.
natasha L.
North Miami
I use to store my leftovers and it works out great and I can make it be used for going to work for my lunch. And microwave safe too
Emily W.
These are a great value, very good quality for the price. They are sturdy and hold up well. I like how they all use the same lids.
Jess G.
Wakefield
Good containers for sandwiches, and sending home snacks/leftovers with company. We always buy extra to have around the holidays!
Carrie E.
Columbus, IN
I really loved these for lunches for the kids. My daughter really enjoyed that they was colorful. I was able to wash really well.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Love glade containers. They keep food fresh when storing it and i love that you can buy a multi-pack. Definitely worth the money
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these. They are very easy to use and they are very easy to transport. You also don’t need to worry about it spilling.
Melissa J.
Exton
I use these containers for daily leftovers. The seal is great, and keeps the food fresh. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These containers are great for storing leftovers and packing lunches. I like that they are stackable and can be stored together.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?