BY GLAD

Glad® MatchWare™ Square Containers.
Color match lids.
2, 25 oz containers.
2, 42 oz containers.
4, BPA-free containers.
4 square containers & lids.
2-3 1/8 cups (25 oz) 739 ml.
2-5 1/4 cups (42 oz) 1.24 L.
4 containers & lids. see more...

Terrilaceia H.
New Iberia, LA
Glad containers Are easy to use and easy to store. You can also heat things up in the microwave if needed too and you can pack your lunch.
Danielle C.
Canby, OR
Things I love about these...they hold the right amount for leftovers that go into lunch boxes the next day or two and the lids don’t break.
Rebecca Z.
Nashua, NH
Super great! Nothing ever spills out and easily stacklable. I also keep them stacked as they were in the package so that I don’t lose them
Birzabith C.
Sherman
Great for sandwiches to go meals keep fresh and the fridge! Specially when you cut fresh fruits or veggies you grab and go very practical!
Kalyn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
These containers are the perfect size to pack snack for work or school. They are very desirable and the seal on the container is wonderful!
Gina M.
Buffalo
These are always perfect for on the go, definitely when meal prepping. I am able to bring them along with me in my meal prep bag and all :)
Lyndsey S.
I love the square containers from Glad because they are perfect for brown-bagging it to work. Affordable, easy to clean, store, and reuse.
Cheyenne L.
Honolulu , HI
Love using this for snacks when I’m on the go. I love that little kids can’t really open it so it makes it easier for there to be no mess.
Davis D.
Lexington
I use these for regular food storage. They are somewhat flimsy, but not bad for the price. Sometimes it is hard to get the lids to stay on.
AnaSofia B.
don’t shrink in the heat. they work for everything you need them too. the lids can get crusty if you aren’t careful due to the tight seals.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Do you use your containers to organize non kitchen items?